Frustrated with the Anduin Knights raid group

General Discussion
Prev 1 4 5 6 14 Next
"Anduin Knights"? What are their jobs, to hold the royal tissue box?
08/27/2018 03:12 PMPosted by Orthane
Good, the Horde forced me to turn off Warmode because there's always 5+ of them just camping WQs and killing me every time I try to do them.

You people do realize when you point to Horde or Alliance players doing this or that; the same happens to the other faction right? Like, do you think all Alliance players are honorable gentlemen awaiting their turn to tag the WQ boss and /cheer with the opposing faction in the meantime? Put down the blinders; they jump on the weakest healer, pop all their CDs and stuns on the most isolated player, /spit on them and proceed to camp on their corpse. !@#$ happens. Welcome to World of frickin' WARcraft, in a PvP mode YOU decided to switch on. Get a spine, jeez.
Typical Horde player, whining when the shoe goes on the other foot.
Its the Cryptids League guild and his two communities that are also called Cryptids League he has a big army to summon if they wanted to.

I am sure world pvpers dont mind fights but horde needs a specific counter raid for them about time something is done

08/27/2018 07:04 PMPosted by Bruvnondus
Wait, what guild/realm is it? For... research purposes. Yes.
08/27/2018 07:19 PMPosted by Fanling

^ Alliance White Knight in a nutshell: playing the typical poor vulnerable underdog, which seems to always come across as yet another sad excuse and basically a straight up act of cowardice from the Alliance, misjudging their own ability in PvP by either lack of personal knowledge on the actual stats, misjudging the game for what the meta was YEARS ago or plainly making stuff up.

Stereotypes huh?
08/27/2018 02:35 PMPosted by Zapey

I personally feel like alliance is still dominating even after the expansion when they decide to group up that is.... something needs to be done horde!

This is kind of funny since I just gotten done in a "Horde are dominant" thread.
08/27/2018 07:04 PMPosted by Bruvnondus
Wait, what guild/realm is it? For... research purposes. Yes.
sargaras, they also have communities as well.
That's hilarious!

Where do I sign up for their raids?
08/27/2018 07:35 PMPosted by Ninjaw
08/27/2018 07:19 PMPosted by Fanling

^ Alliance White Knight in a nutshell: playing the typical poor vulnerable underdog, which seems to always come across as yet another sad excuse and basically a straight up act of cowardice from the Alliance, misjudging their own ability in PvP by either lack of personal knowledge on the actual stats, misjudging the game for what the meta was YEARS ago or plainly making stuff up.

Stereotypes huh?

Except the stereotype I pointed out is true, and what you said is simply your butthurt in text form.

Good try though.
This thread is the very definition of astroturfing.

"OH WHO ARE THE ANDUIN KNIGHTS CRYPTIDE WHATEVERS! THEY ARE ALL SO TOUGH AND BRAVE AND VERILE I MEAN BAD YES BAD PEOPLE!"

/fart noise
08/27/2018 08:00 PMPosted by Safetyoff
That's hilarious!

Where do I sign up for their raids?
you can often find their premades in the pvp section under custom.
We are undefeated in the few weeks I have been with the group. I have this toon in the community and another hunter in Cryptids guild on Sargeras. We are very organized with Cryptids at the helm. We stay in a tight formation, we ride Snowy Gryphons, and we are always on the move. We whip them, let them come back and then hit them again. Nobody can stand against us. Expect us Horde. We are coming to town whenever we want.

Here are some pix if you want to see the last couple of days:

https://twitter.com/bow_raven
08/27/2018 08:06 PMPosted by Hecatomb

"OH WHO ARE THE ANDUIN KNIGHTS CRYPTIDE WHATEVERS! THEY ARE ALL SO TOUGH AND BRAVE AND VERILE I MEAN BAD YES BAD PEOPLE!"

/fart noise

Easy slick. Grab 39 of your friends and we will give you a repair bill no charge.
I love Warmode and all, but Blizzard needs to limit the pvp raid groups down to 20. Shard them off when they get too big. I'm tired of these big groups all rising on white gryphons just ruining my gameplay. The frames drop way down and I have the settings on the lowest settings. And they sit there for hours destroying my questing zones, just white gryphons everywhere. I thought Alliacne was supposed to suck at PVP....
People acting tough because if they're faced with equal numbers the servers just lag. It's obvious OP is just a weirdo and trying to advertise for this group and world pvp even though at a large scale it is nothing more than a lag fest of aoe that shouldn't be taken seriously. I didn't try and flex my epeen over the people who gave me the bloodthirsty title... We aoed them down and they weren't coordinated like us, not a big deal lmao.
08/27/2018 09:02 PMPosted by Bowmaiden
08/27/2018 08:06 PMPosted by Hecatomb

/fart noise

Easy slick. Grab 39 of your friends and we will give you a repair bill no charge.

Is that before or after the 15 seconds of lag to where we all find out what happened. You guys are pathetic for this thread.
Horde players kill Alliance in WM: "ALLIANCE IS SO BAD, BLIZZARD PLS HELP, HORDE ALWAYS FIGHT UNFAIR"

Alliance players kill Horde in WM: "HAHAHA GIT GUD IDIOTS PVP HAPPENED"

C'mon now, guys, you get to pick one, not both.
Can you explain, in detail, EXACTLY how frustrated it makes you? I just need to hear it.
08/27/2018 06:51 PMPosted by Ugandaman
1100 Honorable Kills in 3 days and counting. Nobody is safe! <3

That used to be an hour or two for me lmao. You might as well say how strong you are for benching 50 pounds.
No but I am trying to find the top 3 horde guilds who are active as them I have been asking guilds ingame horde does not care, I have tried also the forums on this thread not a single member from any horde guilds/communities don't want to respond?

I had some response from ironwolf clan but the sad truth is the anduin knights raid already wiped ironwolf clan and camped them in the screenshots i saw in one of these threads somewhere don't even remember now

who are the active horde communities/guilds on the horde side?

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20767547122

It is becoming evident which is sad alliance is still dominating after tha bfa launch

08/27/2018 09:39 PMPosted by Ghenn
People acting tough because if they're faced with equal numbers the servers just lag. It's obvious OP is just a weirdo and trying to advertise for this group and world pvp even though at a large scale it is nothing more than a lag fest of aoe that shouldn't be taken seriously. I didn't try and flex my epeen over the people who gave me the bloodthirsty title... We aoed them down and they weren't coordinated like us, not a big deal lmao.