Frustrated with the Anduin Knights raid group

General Discussion
Prev 1 5 6 7 14 Next
08/27/2018 09:51 PMPosted by Huskerdoo
Can you explain, in detail, EXACTLY how frustrated it makes you? I just need to hear it.

Huskerdont's
This is the stupidest thread on the forums today. I suspect OP is actually a member of this raid group on a Horde alt just trying to give it attention.
08/27/2018 09:02 PMPosted by Bowmaiden
Easy slick. Grab 39 of your friends and we will give you a repair bill no charge.

Why would you charge me for a repair bill?
08/27/2018 09:53 PMPosted by Zapey
No but I am trying to find the top 3 horde guilds who are active as them I have been asking guilds ingame horde does not care, I have tried also the forums on this thread not a single member from any horde guilds/communities don't want to respond?

I had some response from ironwolf clan but the sad truth is the anduin knights raid already wiped ironwolf clan and camped them in the screenshots i saw in one of these threads somewhere don't even remember now

who are the active horde communities/guilds on the horde side?

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20767547122

It is becoming evident which is sad alliance is still dominating after tha bfa launch

08/27/2018 09:39 PMPosted by Ghenn
People acting tough because if they're faced with equal numbers the servers just lag. It's obvious OP is just a weirdo and trying to advertise for this group and world pvp even though at a large scale it is nothing more than a lag fest of aoe that shouldn't be taken seriously. I didn't try and flex my epeen over the people who gave me the bloodthirsty title... We aoed them down and they weren't coordinated like us, not a big deal lmao.

All raid vs raid combat is is lag and what ever aoe kills the other person. No wonder nobody cares to join it.... I'm sorry that's your only venue for getting kills and lagging out for 10 seconds is what you find fulfilling. Personally i have killed alliance when they outnumber me with no problem at all so far. Killed a mage AND dk together 4 times on my priest yesterday. But yeah, going around and shard capping is cool, i guess.
I can confirm that the gryphon group are just a bunch of trolls. They don't even fight fair. They rely on their numbers and run like cowards when I catch them one on one.
If you look at OP post history he's posting nothing but Anduin's Knight. Probably one of the marketing team for their stream
Sounds like pvp happened in warmode... *gasp*
08/27/2018 10:02 PMPosted by Eloria
I can confirm that the gryphon group are just a bunch of trolls. They don't even fight fair. They rely on their numbers and run like cowards when I catch them one on one.

Cause that never happens to anyone in WPVP or PVP ever? Right ....?!!

Please, Tell me what else you think about them... <3
that's just Alliance tactics I general =P
08/27/2018 10:04 PMPosted by Mickas

\

ok....they have no life. I logged off after getting ganked, just trying to quest. 3 hours later i logged back on and they were still there. Probably have never gotten laid before.
08/27/2018 09:57 PMPosted by Pzykotik
This is the stupidest thread on the forums today. I suspect OP is actually a member of this raid group on a Horde alt just trying to give it attention.
Your guild must be complete rubbish if you're resorting to propaganda

I wonder if you levelled that toon just to spread this stupid message or just boosted it

Stupid guild, stupid name, stupid people and stupid faction.
08/27/2018 10:08 PMPosted by Eloria
08/27/2018 10:04 PMPosted by Mickas

\

ok....they have no life. I logged off after getting ganked, just trying to quest. 3 hours later i logged back on and they were still there. Probably have never gotten laid before.

Lmao. Get owned kid.
My posts are on warmode and I post on active groups.

Read this before assuming, I am struggling to find information on horde guilds and their activity care to help out?

I am trying to find the top 3 horde guilds who are active as them I have been asking guilds ingame horde does not care, I have tried also the forums on this thread not a single member from any horde guilds/communities don't want to respond?

I had some response from ironwolf clan but the sad truth is the anduin knights raid already wiped ironwolf clan and camped them in the screenshots i saw in one of these threads somewhere don't even remember now

It is becoming evident which is sad alliance is still dominating after tha bfa launch

08/27/2018 10:03 PMPosted by Arcreid
If you look at OP post history he's posting nothing but Anduin's Knight. Probably one of the marketing team for their stream
As a Horde player I am glad there is still a shred of Alliance spirit left that results in initiatives like this. I don't want a completely one-sided battle. I want to feel actual pride fighting against the Alliance.
08/27/2018 10:15 PMPosted by Zapey

Read this before assuming, I am struggling to find information on horde guilds and their activity care to help out?

I am trying to find the top 3 horde guilds who are active as them I have been asking guilds ingame horde does not care, I have tried also the forums on this thread not a single member from any horde guilds/communities don't want to respond?

You might think you're being smart but it's so transparent it's almost embarrassing and by all means cringe worthy.

You crappy guild isn't stopping the slaughter that most alliance people will experience.

This is so obvious it's a shame you have to point it out.

But who cares? It's just a RPish / advertising thread. And for all the fragile egos rubbing their epeens on this thread, know that the OP's not bragging or looking for fame, so chill kid, no one's saying he's better than you, you're still the best prettiest snowflake in the world.

OP's just actively looking for the horde equivalent of Cryptids League so he can have fun (his definition of fun), in my opinion. No one talked about skills or fair fights, so get your arena pants somewhere else, play and talk !@#$ with your little pvp boyfriends and let the "Anduin Knights" kill the horde in large scale Wpvp with aoe and lag.

Anduin Knights specialize in raid vs raid, preferably 40 vs 40, you like it or not, that's what they do and are looking for.
No one cares. Go away.

08/27/2018 10:15 PMPosted by Zapey

[/quote]
08/27/2018 10:22 PMPosted by Kassane

This is so obvious it's a shame you have to point it out.

But who cares? It's just a RPish / advertising thread. And for all the fragile egos rubbing their epeens on this thread, know that the OP's not bragging or looking for fame, so chill kid, no one's saying he's better than you, you're still the best prettiest snowflake in the world.

OP's just actively looking for the horde equivalent of Cryptids League so he can have fun (his definition of fun), in my opinion. No one talked about skills or fair fights, so get your arena pants somewhere else, play and talk !@#$ with your little pvp boyfriends and let the "Anduin Knights" kill the horde in large scale Wpvp with aoe and lag.

Anduin Knights specialize in raid vs raid, preferably 40 vs 40, you like it or not, that's what they do and are looking for.

40 vs 40 is nothing but lag and cant happen properly. You're incredibly disingenuous acting like OP is looking for a fight rather than trying to flex his epeen. Which is why people don't do it... Btw, nobody knows who they even are... Talk about an echo chamber.