(A/H) Mythic lock LF 2 nights after 7pm pst

Guild Recruitment
Returning mythic raider coming back on my Lock, which was my main in MOP. Have raided every xpac since BC. I come to raids ready and knowing the fights, don't stand in fire, can handle mythic mechanics, will usually hold my own near top dps, and take direction and constructive criticism well.

With that said, due to time obligations associated with my job, I have limited playing time. Therefore, looking for a fairly aggressive progression guild (at least half of the mythic bosses down before the new raid) that raids 2 weeknights (M-Th) per week and starting between 7 and 8pm PST and ending by 11pm. Will consider 3 nights if the fit seems ideal, but the raid times are not very flexible due to work.

I will have this toon leveled before xpac release or will use the 110 boost that came with the purchase of BFA. Willing to server and/or faction change for the right fit.
Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

https://murlocs.com
* 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
<Despicable> is an Alliance guild on Sargeras. We are coming back for BFA. As a guild we only finished 9/11M due to a few raiders having to change work schedules. Lead by 11/11M raiders. We're a laid back Guild with zero tolerance on drama. We aim to be one of the most efficient raid teams on Sargeras in terms of progression / hours raided. Right now our recruitment is OPEN TO RDPS until our competitive mythic roster is set (20-23 man roster)

Raid Times
Fri/Sat; 7pm-1030pmPacific time (PST), 9pm-1230am server (CST)

What we expect:
- Players with previous raiding background
- Good positive, team attitude
- Come to raids well prepared (Flask/potions/food) etc.
- Players who educate themselves on fights prior to new content.
- Thorough knowledge of your class mechanics
- Eagerness to improve
- Strive to be the best of your class/spec
- Discord with working mic
- Players who will show up to every raid
- Players looking for a long term guild, who want to be part of our family!

What To Expect From Us:
- A drama free, mature Guild environment
- Like minded teammates with zero tolerance towards slackers
- Teammates you can depend on to show up, do their job, and kill stuff
- Late night players
- Cool people to do your mythic +'s with

If you share our mindset and want to kill bosses! Fill out this quick application https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSepGUcBZggrskOpyMJBpMSEzb-NXEsIqSCFJv8OG_6Cd63RDQ/viewform

Contacts
Adobo#1390 GM
Discord: Biggie#0667
LF weeknights starting around 7-8pm pst
<Exitium> [Mal'Ganis][H]

We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild that has been successfully clearing heroic content in Legion and previous Xpacs. Our aspiration is to eventually move on to Mythic, but lack of numbers kept us from doing so.

Our roster has significantly grown now, but we are still in need of a few more healers, but other classes/specs are welcome.
If you're looking for a guild to start over with in BfA, please consider us. Most of our core people have been playing and raiding for several years. While we are determined to get stuff done in the game, a lot of our members have RL responsibilities (jobs, kids, and the likes) so we also understand there's a life outside of it.

Raid times as of now are: T/W/TH 8.30pm - 11.45pm CST (although subject to change depending on people's availability)

Overall we are an active guild, running M+, transmog runs, leveling alts, achievements, pvp etc., even if raiding isn’t for you, you're still welcome to join for all of the above.

If interested, please message Loraim#11921 or Yia#1707, we'd love to hear from you.
Still looking. Willing to sever change and/or faction change.
Hello :)

Heartbreakers is recruiting! If you're looking for a friendly guild that is non hardcore but a guild that is still into raid progression, Heartbreakers is for you! :)

We are a Heroic/Mythic raiding guild that has been around for years, with many members who have raided content since vanilla.The guild is a very friendly guild that is not a hardcore elitist guild, we raid Tuesday and Thursday 7 to 10pm Mountain Time and we also do another run Wednesday and Friday 7 to 10pm.On off days we do numerous M+ runs, Arena and battlegrounds with many laughs in discord :)

What we are looking for:

Dependable players for both raiding and casual who are both willing to teach and learn
Players with good attitudes, if you're looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers is the guild for you.

Priority:

Ranged DPS
Healer with DPS OS
DPS With Tank OS

Add my bnet yrreg4791#1858, I look forward to talking to you and possibly raiding with you! :)
Still looking for after 7pm pst on weekdays.
a
Hey there I am the GM of Corrupt Intentions on Area 52 and we are looking for quality players for BFA whom are interested in Mythic + and end game content. We raid late nights from 8pm to 11pm PST (11pm EST to 2am EST). If your interested or have questions please reach out at the Battletag below. Hope to hear from you.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766716684?page=1#post-3

Sin - Sinalthor#1324 - Raid Lead and GM
A