Please make healers needed to Queue

Battlegrounds
Lately, BGs have been dictated by the team who has more healers. If you have only one, you will almost surely lose against a team with two. If you have zero, you might as well AFK in base. I feel like 2 mandatory healers for each side (without having the option to switch out to dps during warmup) would make BGs way more enjoyable.

I know random BGs are not worth anything, but they have always been a good source of fun. Back then it wasn't really a issue, not because healers are stronger right now, but the whole burst mechanic was different and you could eliminate a healer with relative ease with a few CCs. Now, if there are two healers healing each other and your team has only one, you'll lose on attriction.

Just a suggestion.
Sorta like PvE rewards where you get another lockbox to q as healer?
08/11/2018 10:17 PMPosted by Bloodrusher
Sorta like PvE rewards where you get another lockbox to q as healer?

That's an excellend idea. Some gold, some marks of honor, some extra honor... it's sad how it's determined which team is going to win from the start

just my two cents though
Oh look, another thread posted by someone crying about healers
Hopefully when we're 120 healers won't be so OP
Play a healer then. My win rate has skyrocketed.
The idea of giving healers extra incentives could never go wrong. I mean it's not like the countless swarms of reward addicts will all switch to heals and we'll end up with 50%+ heal/dps ratios or anything because really, no one plays for rewards amirite?
08/11/2018 09:30 PMPosted by Vulpian
Lately, BGs have been dictated by the team who has more healers. If you have only one, you will almost surely lose against a team with two. If you have zero, you might as well AFK in base.

1st of all, the better team will win, just because they have two healers doesn't mean they aren't complete garbo or that your team knows how to CC/focus

1v2 healers is the only time I can say I see a disadvantage and that is driven by a healer not accepting a queue pop. Could Blizz wait make us wait for another healer? Sure but given we have a shortage of healers it might be a while which would put the team at a bigger disadvantage..

If you want a quick fix start queuing as heals. I always queue as both heals and dps, prior to prepatch I got assigned DPS most of the time but now I have been all heals except for literally one match. There is a shortage of healers queuing since prepatch.
08/12/2018 08:35 AMPosted by Squeektoy
The idea of giving healers extra incentives could never go wrong. I mean it's not like the countless swarms of reward addicts will all switch to heals and we'll end up with 50%+ heal/dps ratios or anything because really, no one plays for rewards amirite?

Oh! That's why I joined a LFR group with 24 tanks the other day!

facepalm
Hey Daddy. I cant 100-0 a healer in a kidney. Pls halp. I have no idea how to cc or kill other ppl. All I do is hit the + sign inbgs with my HHTD addon.

I'm so fkng sick of this.
Just tonight I've won 4/6 games where we were down multiple healers. 2 wins were on my human rogue. He's 2-0.

One game we had 0. They had 3. And we won wsg 2-1.

I'm so done with this whole "omg healers... ive never done rated. wut do I do now daddy!?!"

Fkng sht. STOP!
08/12/2018 11:35 PMPosted by Sícarii
I'm so done with this whole "omg healers... ive never done rated. wut do I do now daddy!?!"

Fkng sht. STOP!

Woah I'm sorry I made a top 35% ranked guy from something that's equivalent to competitive watersliding "done". Hilarious to see people like this pulling the "git gud" card.
Lately, BGs have been dictated by the team who has more healers.

Then you're team is terrible.

Focus targets = win.
aaannnnddd my 2 minute que time goes to 11 minutes 'cause I thought I qued for PvP instead of PvE but in reality I must of qued for PvE. Does this mean I need to bring a tank too?

Sh!t we're gonna be here all night. I might as well go host RBGs.
08/12/2018 06:27 AMPosted by Bloodrusher
Hopefully when we're 120 healers won't be so OP

get off that warrior and go play a healer then tell me how much fun it is
I've done bgs, rated even, where I was the only healer and the other side had 2 or 3. But OUR DPS was superior and just steam rolled them healers or not. You can have bad healers just like terrible dps, besides all that.

Besides, didn't they try this already, and queues shot up to 45 + mins?
Be nice to healers or pay some to pocket heal you.
08/12/2018 09:40 AMPosted by Tribbie
Lately, BGs have been dictated by the team who has more healers. If you have only one, you will almost surely lose against a team with two. If you have zero, you might as well AFK in base.
I always queue as both heals and dps, prior to prepatch I got assigned DPS most of the time but now I have been all heals except for literally one match. There is a shortage of healers queuing since prepatch.
I have a theory why that might be happening to you since prepatch...