Blue response to Area 52??

General Discussion
Prev 1 10 11 12 18 Next
08/13/2018 04:37 PMPosted by Infernastorm
08/13/2018 04:34 PMPosted by Ythisens
We're aware of the issues on Area 52 as well guys! Thanks for the continued reports while we work on getting y'all in!

Why is it that after 14 years that you guys can't keep high-pop servers functioning during a launch?

This happens every damned time we have a launch of some kind.

Do you need extra funds to buy new servers? Do we need to open a GoFundMe for new servers?

Millions of players paid $15 a month or perhaps more for years. WHERE IS THAT MONEY SPENT?! Freaking upgrade your servers.
lol people are already almost 118 and we can't even play.
We're aware of the issues on Area 52 as well guys! Thanks for the continued reports while we work on getting y'all in!

And Proudmoore? The lag is completely unplayable in Stormsong Valley, though apparently other zones are fine, wouldn't know, can't escape Stormsong due to lag.
08/13/2018 06:21 PMPosted by Adelphie

And Proudmoore? The lag is completely unplayable in Stormsong Valley, though apparently other zones are fine, wouldn't know, can't escape Stormsong due to lag.

at least you are playing the game. my whole guild cant even log in
08/13/2018 06:21 PMPosted by Adelphie

GTFOH this is for Area 52 QQ not Proudmoore QQ go find your own forum post
dude I'm so f'n mad right now I feel so stuid for even buying this expansion WoD and legion were awful f me
08/13/2018 06:26 PMPosted by Eurygorgon
dude I'm so f'n mad right now I feel so stuid for even buying this expansion WoD and legion were awful f me

ya i know i got so excited like an idiot.... ugh knew better than to trust blizzard
Where my nagas' who can't log in yet on Area 52? Can I get a "MY NAGA" up in here?

Throw them in the air like you just don't caaaare!!!
RIP server <3
glad I didnt ask for the day off lol or stop my gym routine. I knew Blizzard would do something bad on release day
I love the obligatory "Thanks for your patience" Ummmm what I have right now is NOT patience.... it's paying good hard earned money for a crap ATM.
it feels like we'll be the last server online
cmon blizz what are u doinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :D
I feel like elevator music should be playing in the background during the "Logging in to game server" screen...

How many failed launches do you guys need in order to actually "fix" the problem?

Clearly "we increased capacity" was either a lie or not the root cause.

You'd think by the 7th time you'd figure it out.
My patience is running thin, but dont let your guys impatience and rage ruin these forums or our communitys image. Preoccupy yourselves while composing yourselves so when we do get in, we arent filled with rage. Remember to get flying / pathfinder you must get lore master and every rep exalted. Questing through all zones will give you mass rep and lore master but it takes time. Getting to 120 as quick as possible wont help ya pathfinder, and that kind of rush only helps hard core progressive raiders.
And their update finished with a "bonk" sound. That can't be good.

How many failed launches do you guys need in order to actually "fix" the problem?

Clearly "we increased capacity" was either a lie or not the root cause.

You'd think by the 7th time you'd figure it out.

apparently 14 years and untold billions of dollars isn't enough to fix their incompetency when it comes to expansion launches.
We are the only server with this issue now. They don't give a %$^# 3 and a half hours gone 5 minutes after launch lmao. "Global launch"
disappointing to say the least. Many of us had plans with friends, most have gone out to do other things rather than spending time looking at "logging in to game server" just to get disconnected shortly after.