Warning: Do NOT level a Druid

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 5 Next
....noxxic.. LOL
Alternatively: level whatever you want because you like the playstyle.

DPS rankings are kind of stupid anyway. I don’t know how accurate your table is but even if it is 100% on point it only shows every spec’s ceiling. Most players don’t get up that high.

My experience has always been that someone who owns a “bottom” class will always outperform someone who’s average at the Flavor of the Month. With that in mind people should just stick o what they enjoy playing and make it amazing.
Sure feral might be underperforming in some aspects vs other damage classes, and may need a slight buff- but it is no where near as bad as these sudden "new" feral players are saying..

I guarantee the sudden !@#$%ing and influx of people on feral is due to sodapoppin returning on twitch, and are just repeating what he said.

Alot of feral players dont realise the spec is about playing smart and pooling your energy/combo points etc, not just simply spamming shred until youre out of energy like I've seen alot do.

The amount of mobility and offhealing we bring to a group far outweighs having a lower epeen because xxx420illidanNoscoper360FORTNITEBTWxxx did 400 dps more than us on a boss
You lost me at noxxic.
Hey drood
Don’t be afraid
Play a boomkin
And play it better
Remember to pick talents
For leveling not raids
And you’ll feel better

No problems yet on my boomkin.
I've had zero issues with my druid.
This is on you, OP. Learn2play the class before you trash the class.
08/15/2018 06:07 AMPosted by Fasardurun
Every spec, especially Boom/Feral are completely undertuned and perform dead last on single target DPS.

You WILL regret it if you level it. This class is pure garbage at this point and it feels much worse @ 120.

GJ BLizzard. People, dont say you didnt get warned.

http://www.noxxic.com/wow/dps-rankings/

I stopped leveling my druid due to feral just sucking and balance is clunky as all get out.
08/15/2018 06:31 AMPosted by Feralchicken
xxx420illidanNoscoper360FORTNITEBTWxxx

This guy is always out dpsing me...so angry man!
pre-raid sims are always off and damn near never match up with logs once things start going, and thats even following target dummy bosses and not cleave, burst, aoe, etc fights. I know it sucks to say for FotM rollers, but you really can't tell if a class is good/bad until the results are realtime, and even then things are constantly in flux. Remember the reworks people got right before nighthold? I know the mage class at least had all their specs turned upside down.
pretty sure demo lock is dead last right now

im lvling this guy to heal anyway lol
Noxxic. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! You get your info from Noxxic LULZ.
Every spec, especially Boom/Feral are completely undertuned and perform dead last on single target DPS.

You WILL regret it if you level it. This class is pure garbage at this point and it feels much worse @ 120.

GJ BLizzard. People, dont say you didnt get warned.

http://www.noxxic.com/wow/dps-rankings/

I always level my druid last anyways... I never enjoy lvling him. Ever... But, I do know druids shine like crazy after the start of an expan.
Sorry op but i need my druid alt so i can be a dinomancer at one point still leveling him.
Next, TC will try to tell us not to level priests cuz their HPS is 20 points below a Resto Shamana who's blown their whole load on overheals...
This is what Rogues needed. Some first strike we suck propaganda.
noxxic

HAHAhahaha
Must be a slow forum day...
How stupid, I am leveling this Alliance druid as well as my Horde druid Bloodleaf. I am having a blast switching back and forth between the Alliance and Horde areas.

I have no idea why you don't like druids, but they are my favorite class and I will continue to level and play them. I play what I like, and don't give a crap what anyone thinks of it.

Have fun, that's why we play this game.
I wonder how much damage these dumb charts do when taken out of context.

As more and more people hit 120 and get into dungeons they're gonna be amazed at how different things are in reality, not a perfectly played bot running algorithms
My druid is my gathering toon, so not leveling her isn't really an option. She's resto anyway, so #yolo.