Que time hotfix!

General Discussion
1 2 3 16 Next
Sorry but 2 hour que times are unacceptable. when are you bringing out the hotfix?
i dont know what you think a "hotfix" is but if you cant tank and sit a dps q because of it there's no magic fix on blizzards end

there's 0 reason to do dungeons before 120 with the exp being so bad, so very few tanks and healers are qing them
and most people at 120 are only doing dungeons with friends because pugs are bad players

on top of that i think lfg tries to prio you to your region and there's like 5 "mates" out there
08/16/2018 04:22 AMPosted by Johnnyhurt
Sorry but 2 hour que times are unacceptable. when are you bringing out the hotfix?

The hotfix for you would be to open your talents and swap to Protection spec and re-queue.
I've sat in Q for like 20 mins with myself healing and two DPS...never got a Q pop either. We just gave up.

Check with these guys for people to run with without queuing: <Specter Litt>
The hotfix is to swap specs to Prot. You are complaining about a player issue. I only play tanks, so it's fine for me.
Put active mitigation on the GCD and severely nerf tank selfhealing.

a lot of tanks suddenly dont want to tank anymore, hmmm really makes you think.
Its weird. MY queue times will be 2+ hours with the random dungeon finder but if a choose which dungeon to queue for its significantly shorter.
The causes of this problem are complex. There is no easy fix.

08/16/2018 04:25 AMPosted by Dark
there's 0 reason to do dungeons before 120 with the exp being so bad, so very few tanks and healers are qing them

Warlords and Legion dungeons both give decent xp, not fantastic, but if you're a healer or a tank they're worth doing.

Legion heroic dungeons are a nightmare of undergeared players who don't understand the mechanics, same with warlords dungeons. Best avoided.
08/16/2018 04:31 AMPosted by Hardbop

The self healing was out of hand. The GCD problems, while not ideal (and definitely need tuning, cough prot warrior cough) just require an adjustment period. That isn't the reason queue times are so long; there are, 3 maybe 4 times the DPS players than healers and tank, and those with hybrid classes are too braindead or too scared to swap and learn something new.

Most people who main tanks like myself aren't going to be easily swayed by changes like this. This isn't the first time.
Its instant for me. Idk what you're talking about.
08/16/2018 04:33 AMPosted by Breghan
08/16/2018 04:31 AMPosted by Hardbop

The self healing was out of hand. The GCD problems, while not ideal (and definitely need tuning, cough prot warrior cough) just require an adjustment period. That isn't the reason queue times are so long; there are, 3 maybe 4 times the DPS players than healers and tank, and those with hybrid classes are too braindead or too scared to swap and learn something new.

Most people who main tanks like myself aren't going to be easily swayed by changes like this. This isn't the first time.

I mained Guardian in Legion. Self-heals were definitely not out of hand. Frenzied Regeneration nerfed into the ground AND on the GCD? LOL. I don't login to my guardians anymore.
08/16/2018 04:36 AMPosted by Spellchaser
<span class="truncated">...</span>The self healing was out of hand. The GCD problems, while not ideal (and definitely need tuning, cough prot warrior cough) just require an adjustment period. That isn't the reason queue times are so long; there are, 3 maybe 4 times the DPS players than healers and tank, and those with hybrid classes are too braindead or too scared to swap and learn something new.

I mained Guardian in Legion. Self-heals were definitely not out of hand. Frenzied Regeneration nerfed into the ground AND on the GCD? LOL. I don't login to my guardians anymore.
Guardian players got so used to be OP, that now they need to press buttons and dont wanna play anymore.
08/16/2018 04:33 AMPosted by Breghan
...The self healing was out of hand. The GCD problems, while not ideal (and definitely need tuning, cough prot warrior cough) just require an adjustment period. That isn't the reason queue times are so long; there are, 3 maybe 4 times the DPS players than healers and tank, and those with hybrid classes are too braindead or too scared to swap and learn something new.

I don't agree with the GCD changes at all, especially with how poorly they were implemented, but a lot of classes had ridiculous self sustain. Prot Warrior with Mannoroth? Blood DK as a whole? Legendaries made this crazier for some classes. There was definitely too much sustain for tanks, maybe not for Guardian Druid however.
08/16/2018 04:40 AMPosted by Breghan
I don't agree with the GCD changes at all, especially with how poorly they were implemented, but a lot of classes had ridiculous self sustain. Prot Warrior with Mannoroth? Blood DK as a whole? Legendaries made this crazier for some classes. There was definitely too much sustain for tanks, maybe not for Guardian Druid however.

I won't be tanking this expansion. I don't even expect to purchase it. I'm leveling another disc priest to improve my cloth transmog farming capabilities.
08/16/2018 04:43 AMPosted by Spellchaser
08/16/2018 04:40 AMPosted by Breghan
...I don't agree with the GCD changes at all, especially with how poorly they were implemented, but a lot of classes had ridiculous self sustain. Prot Warrior with Mannoroth? Blood DK as a whole? Legendaries made this crazier for some classes. There was definitely too much sustain for tanks, maybe not for Guardian Druid however.

I won't be tanking this expansion. I don't even expect to purchase it. I'm leveling another disc priest to improve my cloth transmog farming capabilities.
Hey, you do you. That is what it's about in the end.
08/16/2018 04:33 AMPosted by Spellchaser
Warlords and Legion dungeons both give decent xp, not fantastic, but if you're a healer or a tank they're worth doing.

clearly this is about current content

I mained Guardian in Legion. Self-heals were definitely not out of hand.

guardian was disgustingly overpowered all of legion

08/16/2018 04:43 AMPosted by Spellchaser
I won't be tanking this expansion. I don't even expect to purchase it.

very confused why you posted here then
Grab a tank or healing buddy and queue up. It makes things faster and it's mentally easier to run the new dungeons with people you know.
Por que?

Ah yes, let's get Blizzard creating a fix that forces people to queue for dungeons...

Oh wait...