Que time hotfix!

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 4 16 Next
What exactly, OP, do you think blizz could hotfix?
LoL.
I know they’re game developers but not sure if they can also perform magic.
Perhaps, hypnosis on people to make them play tank and healer to fix your queue times?
Come to Moon Guard! We have plenty of time killing activities in the Goldshire Inn!
08/16/2018 07:08 AMPosted by Catralyon
08/16/2018 05:56 AMPosted by Aelora
My queues are fine, but then I usually queue as a healer. You want to help make them better? Be polite and a decent person to the tanks/healers who are in short supply.

Oh, eff off.

If they want to make those queues shorter then they need to queue as either tanks or healers.

Really, there's no getting around that.

If they can tank or heal, sure.

Pure DPS classes are at the mercy of the tanks/healers (or lack thereof).

Still would love to see Demonology be an actual tank spec for Warlocks
Yea! let me just hotfix all these dps into healers and tanks for ya my man! But no seriously you dps have it so bad right now it's not even funny. My guildmate was sitting in queue for 2 hours until I joined him and then we instantly got it. Too many dps = really long queue time. Tanks and Healers get in instantly.
So, the expansion is only a few days old.

Not everybody rushes to 120. They took their time questing. People are farming and what not, and most groups are guilds groups to get through the dungeon quickly, not dealing with "hey guys my cat is being a cat hold on" to slow it down, or pugs taking their time and falling behind.

The people that are 120, not in guild runs, a majority if them are DPS. The ratio is pretty insane, supply and demand and what not.

You can't hotfix anything to fix that.
08/16/2018 04:27 AMPosted by Sharlyn
08/16/2018 04:22 AMPosted by Johnnyhurt
Sorry but 2 hour que times are unacceptable. when are you bringing out the hotfix?

The hotfix for you would be to open your talents and swap to Protection spec and re-queue.

A very simple hot fix for everyone would be Blizzard makes Dungeons very appealing to do because of the exp amount earned for doing them.
Sorry but 2 hour que times are unacceptable. when are you bringing out the hotfix?

We're working on a hotfix now that will automatically respec anyone who can tank or heal into those specs. If you're a Monk, Paladin, or Druid we're just going to spin a wheel and see where you land. This should drastically reduce the DPS queue time so that its an instant queue.

In case it wasn't clear this was very sarcastic :) Queue times are fine! Just a lack of tank and heals because they're probably with static groups, also lots of people are still leveling. Even queuing solo DPS for heroics my queue time max has been actually 30 mins but estimated says around an hour. (It's just an estimation)
5-6min queues as resto last night on random, wasnt too bad, mobs are so spongy now though im sticking to questing
08/16/2018 11:26 AMPosted by Ythisens

We're working on a hotfix now that will automatically respec anyone who can tank or heal into those specs. If you're a Monk, Paladin, or Druid we're just going to spin a wheel and see where you land. This should drastically reduce the DPS queue time so that its an instant queue.

In case it wasn't clear this was very sarcastic :) Queue times are fine! Just a lack of tank and heals because they're probably with static groups, also lots of people are still leveling. Even queuing solo DPS for heroics my queue time max has been actually 30 mins but estimated says around an hour. (It's just an estimation)

No, no! Make this happen but include Hunters!

That hotfix makes perfect sense! Half of the dps think they can tank anyway.

You could always fix this by changing to Tank spec.

+1
Well blizzard made tanking way harder like it used to be so all the filthy casuals abandoned them for dps so there’s a lack of tanks and even heals thanks to the way they we’re treated in legion.
Stop being douches to tanks when they are learning a dungeon and more of them would be confident enough to tank PUGs before they out gear it and have already learned it through guild runs or by running it as a different spec

Lol,
I can feel you OP, im maining an Blood DK and last night it took me around 40 seconds to get an instant queue for heroics.

I mean it was for around second 30 and i thought the game had broken, it never last that long. Got the queue pop up 10 seconds later.

Muahahahahaha
08/16/2018 11:33 AMPosted by Evilbadguy
Well blizzard made tanking way harder like it used to be so all the filthy casuals abandoned them for dps so there’s a lack of tanks and even heals thanks to the way they we’re treated in legion.

Tanking anything in the Random LFG tool is as hard as facerolling the keyboard.
My last groups consisted of 1 pure DPS spec and 4 others that could tank or heal, but 2 of them queued as DPS.
Tanking/healing for randoms is a nightmare since you are the usual target for harassment and/or votekicks. Having to deal with immature, impatient brats while playing a game is lame af.

-DPS pulled an extra pack because why not and everyone died? Kick the noob healer.
-DPS went ahead, pulled, died before we could reach him? Kick the noob tank.
etc.

Tanks and Healers are happier queuing with their friends, instead of going into the possible waste of time of a random normal dungeon.

the Mythic+ culture of "GO GO GO QUICKIER, NOOBS" didn't help either. Get used to the long queues, DPS boys.

Also, OP has a Tank spec. This issue shouldn't exist for you. You can literally solve the problem for you and lots of other players by tanking. "But I like to DPS!" - Then you like long queues. It's the price. It has always been the price.
Whats weird to me is that queuing for a random dungeon was about 2 hours but queuing for a specific dungeon was about 5 min.