Fix Druid DPS

General Discussion
08/18/2018 06:36 AMPosted by Veranolth
08/18/2018 06:28 AMPosted by Kaiyeri
Wait... I suck right now? Or is this a max level issue? Because I feel fine at 114 on my other druid. But she still has decent stats for the time being.

I assume it's a lack of haste and mastery for Balance at max level?

Wait until you hit 116 and legendaries will stop working, you'll see how bad it is.
Only the equips stop working, right? Or do my stats not work either?
08/18/2018 07:14 AMPosted by Kaiyeri
Only the equips stop working, right? Or do my stats not work either?

Only the equips stop working, but you'll find your stats will plummet as you level up, especially when you'll get Azerite gear since they don't have secondary stats.
Balance is great once you get more haste. Just need to utilize Starlord and Warrior of Elune properly. I've had no problems with my dps in Mythics.
08/18/2018 02:30 AMPosted by Kokoshne
Why are balance druids & feral druids doing so poorly atm? The specs have been run into the ground.

I used to enjoy balance druid DPS in legion. Dotting mobs up and starfalling, but now it feels like a wet paper bag. There is no fun in it anymore.

This needs to be adressed asap by the head of blizzard
I must be playing a very different game than some of you are because I'm not finding any problem whatsoever with the global cooldown changes and balance Druid is the only spec that I play with druid and I am not finding it to be failing in anyway. Actually just the opposite. I've been able to absolutely destroy everything that I've come up against so far in PVE in battle for Azeroth. It seems to me that it's almost a little bit too powerful given that it isn't exactly the best spec in the class
08/18/2018 09:26 AMPosted by Taienna
It seems to me that it's almost a little bit too powerful given that it isn't exactly the best spec in the class

i dont think you've played balance in BfA then, because too powerful is laughable.

the class needs to be looked at asap.