[A/H] LF Guild with other mature, busy people

Frostmane, Ner'zhul, and Tortheldrin
I'm a 30-something looking to join other people that have too much going on to commit to a "Tue, Thurs, Sat starting at 11PM" schedule. I like end game content, and miss raiding, but I'd rather be part of a guild that just likes to run what they can when the opportunity comes up.

I have a couple of friends in a similar position as well, so I'm sure they'd be interested in the guild as well.

I have characters on both factions, so that part is not an issue.

Let me know if you are part of a guild looking for more people like me!
<Death By Misadventure> is a PVE/PVP Horde side guild we have a strong base of 30something-ish guildies. We do set up weekly calendar events Raid/Rated BGs but attendance is optional as we understand grown ups are busy sometimes. We run weeklys, mythics, 2s, 3s whenever. Impromtu raids or rated bgs are also welcome. When we do schedule things we schedule based on Pacific standard time as a good portion of the guild is west or middle-ish coast. We have cleared 10/10uldir as we pug in with 2 or 3 guildies and 2/8H under the same circumstances, we would like to invite you to join our guild. My Btag is Estro#1917
Hey im the GM of LÜST. Take a look at our recruitment post and let me know if this is something youre interested in :) we also have a great community and we run M+ and some pvp :) add me to btag if youre interested Naravia#1910 or discord Naravia#2514
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769016956