I appreciate the changes...but

Druid
Hello!
First off I want to thank all of you for taking a look at the druid class. I appreciate you guys taking the time to recognize that their are problems with our beloved balance and feral specs. I also appreciate that you are hot fixing buffs to feral to make it slightly more viable to play. I speak for the entire community when I say its nice to see you guys look at the feedback and make slow and steady changes that you deem are necessary.

I do hope however that this is just the first of many changes to make regarding to our beloved specs. 20% buffs to a few spells looks great on paper. I was thrilled when I saw this hot fix but after testing they aren't quite up to par with what will make the majority of players content.

When you are significantly behind other classes and PVE in general, a little more needs to be done. I am confident that it will be in time. At this point I feel all other classes have a giant machete and we have just been equipped with a pocket knife. Make no mistake though I am happy we are moving in the right direction and at least have a little weapon equipped.

Respectfully, Hotdot
Just give us a 30% damage buff already, Blizzard. The AOE stuff is not going to cut it when dealing with single targets.

Edit: We also need an energy buff too. It's absurd that we sit there, out of energy, doing nothing but auto-attacks.
did we (feral here) get a hot fix of some type regarding our Bleeds, energy et?
08/22/2018 07:32 PMPosted by Czár

Purely addressed AoE buffs. Nice to see something, but it won't make a difference.

Brutal Slash: +20% Damage
Swipe: +15% Damage
Thrash: +15% Damage
thtas it? they really need to do something about our energy regen, one of our biggest downside. i love feral, but im forced to play Guardian for the most part. this is something yes, but we need more tbh.
08/22/2018 07:42 PMPosted by Czár
thtas it? they really need to do something about our energy regen, one of our biggest downside. i love feral, but im forced to play Guardian for the most part. this is something yes, but we need more tbh.

I tried leveling this druid as feral, and I gave up. I ended up going with mostly guardian, with an occasional bit of boomkin. Yeah, feral sucked that bad.

I could not believe that I would sit there forever trying to kill one mob, and some other class was going through one after another, like a hot knife through butter, in seconds! It was really frustrating and I cannot believe we are in this situation.
08/22/2018 07:20 PMPosted by Hotdot
Hello!
First off I want to thank all of you for taking a look at the druid class. I appreciate you guys taking the time to recognize that their are problems with our beloved balance and feral specs.

Nice to see somebody who isn't screeching about unsubbing
08/22/2018 07:35 PMPosted by Subtlebee
08/22/2018 07:32 PMPosted by Czár

Purely addressed AoE buffs. Nice to see something, but it won't make a difference.

I will make a difference, just not enough. Quit being a drama queen.
omg!!!... what have they done. i hope they plan to set us another buff for raid.. this is a disaster.
08/22/2018 08:10 PMPosted by Standardcow
08/22/2018 07:35 PMPosted by Subtlebee

Drama queen? maybe you enjoy other classes and dont really care about the state of ferals. But when you alrdy played all classes and was planning to main feral for BFA and then you get this, if that make a me a drama queen, hell, ill be one.
08/22/2018 08:25 PMPosted by Czár
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Drama queen? maybe you enjoy other classes and dont really care about the state of ferals. But when you alrdy played all classes and was planning to main feral for BFA and then you get this, if that make a me a drama queen, hell, ill be one.

Calling you a drama queen because you got given some chips when you asked for more but it wasn't enough chips to satisfy you so you're crying "it won't make a difference" even though it will.

Furthermore, I do care about the state of feral. I care if any class / spec is broken because they shouldn't be. I just can't sympathize with people who endlessly scream about what's wrong with the game and how blizzard AREN'T DOING ENOUGH etc etc. I prefer the positive approach of the OP. I'm assuming more changes are coming, because feral is still trash. But you won't see me spitting the dummy about it.