Sylvanas Windrunner and Genn Greymane as final bosses?

General Discussion
Imagine the final raid tier of the expansion is different for each faction. The final boss is Sylvanas for Alliance and Genn for Horde.

Would make sense given the theme of the expansion, eh?
In what way would either of those two gain enough power to be a formidable challenge for a 25-man raid party?

Sylvanas couldn't even 1V1 Malfurion. And Genn's... just Genn.
It would have to Sylvanas and Anduin, considering both are the leaders of the factions.
How would you decide which was canon going forward?
08/26/2018 02:12 PMPosted by Arron
In what way would either of those two gain enough power to be a formidable challenge for a 25-man raid party?

Sylvanas gets a really big bow.

Genn gets a gun that shoots worgen out of it.
Blizzard already said this expac wasn't Garrosh 2.0

08/26/2018 02:10 PMPosted by Shämble
Sylvanas for Alliance and Genn for Horde.

Its your opinion, I thought Snape was the villain in harry potter Oh boy was I wrong

How?

Genn is vengeful, but not Sylvanas brand villainous.

In fact, the whole reason Greymane is the way that he is, or even joined the war at all, is because of Sylvanas.

How short the memory of the playerbase is apparently; all anyone ever brings up is STORMHIEM!!!, but let's not forget who murdered who's son and who blighted who's homeland.

Somebody did indeed draw firstblood, but it wasn't Genn.

Corruption :3
08/26/2018 02:15 PMPosted by Enekie
Genn gets a gun that shoots worgen out of it.

If he drops it, I am down for this endgame raid.

Make it happen Blizzard.
This expansion really isn't about the faction war.
It's just going to be Sylvanas. If it's any consolation, Genn will probably steal our kill and die dramatically or sommat.
08/26/2018 02:18 PMPosted by Garrondorf

How?

Genn is vengeful, but not Sylvanas brand villainous.

In fact, the whole reason Greymane is the way that he is, or even joined the war at all, is because of Sylvanas.

How short the memory of the playerbase is apparently; all anyone ever brings up is STORMHIEM!!!, but let's not forget who murdered who's son and who blighted who's homeland.

Somebody did indeed draw firstblood, but it wasn't Genn.

Yeah, I agree 100% but that's irrelevant. He's still the biggest obstacle to peace in the Alliance. The war isn't going to end as long as he's in power because he won't forgive the Horde for all they've done. He wants them destroyed.
08/26/2018 02:23 PMPosted by Shämble
Yeah, I agree 100% but that's irrelevant. He's still the biggest obstacle to peace in the Alliance. The war isn't going to end as long as he's in power because he won't forgive the Horde for all they've done. He wants them destroyed.

Literally his entire character arc in BtS is "You know these zombies aren't all monsters. I guess I'll just take out Sylvanas and leave the rest alone."

As of Before the Storm, Sylvanas is the one and only obstacle to peace.
Nah.

In the fanfic quality of writing we have now I’m half expecting them to realize their love for one another and make half undead half werewolf half elf babies.

That’s 3 halves of awesomeness.

You ever seen Mythic +20 seagulls on Eye of Azshara? If little seagull creatures have that much power in this game i don't see a problem having them as raid bosses.