[Contest] Heart of the Authors 3 (Winners!)

Wyrmrest Accord
A few updates for today's bumperino.

• Got a few submissions so far! Looking good!
  • Also got a few offers for definitely not scam herbal supplements that will improve my virility.
  • A kindly donor (sorry, I don't check my in game mail very often) has set us up with a big care package of Enchanted Pens as participation rewards on behalf of House Brighthammer!
By my burning beard, RIIIIIISE!

Going to stop the daily bumps soon and move to either bi-weekly or weekly so y'all don't get sick of my shenanigans.
A weekend bump! This thread will only be bumped by me on weekends henceforth. We've got some more anonymous donations to inspire people to put their best foot forward and engage in the noble past time of creative writing!
Passed this onto my guildies in the hopes that they'll throw something into the mix! I'm currently working on a short story of my own for this - hope to get it to you soon!
Tis the weekend! A bright grey, chilly Saturday here in New Hampshire - ahhhh.

Back up you go little thread.

Write stories, win prizes! Sharpen your creative skills, explore new themes, there's no downside!
Sunday bump before I let it slowly sink beneath the waves of the Great Sea for another week.

Up to a few submissions, won't you join us?
Hey, awesome.
Come play with us, Steve

Looking forward to seeing what gets produced!
Hi there, I've put your event up on the Google and in-game community calendar, I hope you don't mind. Here is where they can be found if you want to check for accuracy~

In-game horde event community: NKv23BDfdRd
Google WRA event calendar: http://warcraftisastage.tumblr.com/seeevent

Hope all goes well with your event and let me know if there are issues with the post, I hope to participate if I get the time!

Best Moos,
Lind
Do you want us to email you a doc to open, or just dump a big ol' story in the actual email body? I feel like the latter is messy, but I want to be sure before sending you something with an attachment.
09/22/2018 01:16 PMPosted by Lindiwe
Hi there, I've put your event up on the Google and in-game community calendar, I hope you don't mind. Here is where they can be found if you want to check for accuracy~

In-game horde event community: NKv23BDfdRd
Google WRA event calendar: http://warcraftisastage.tumblr.com/seeevent

Hope all goes well with your event and let me know if there are issues with the post, I hope to participate if I get the time!

Best Moos,
Lind

How cool! Thank you! And thanks for the weekend bump, I was just going "Oh damn, I forgot to bump the contest thread!"

09/22/2018 01:39 PMPosted by Rasks
Do you want us to email you a doc to open, or just dump a big ol' story in the actual email body? I feel like the latter is messy, but I want to be sure before sending you something with an attachment.

Word doc, Google doc, Notepad - whatever works! Last few times I've had everything - even a few lovingly formatted email body ones.
To the top for the weekend. RIIIIISE!

BTW I'm a Death Knight again if you need me, hit me up on Opherial. Warrior just continued to make me sad.
Raise Dead.

Send me your stories.
I'm almost done. As Elune as my witness I will have an entry done before the deadline!
10/01/2018 07:08 AMPosted by Phontine
I'm almost done. As Elune as my witness I will have an entry done before the deadline!

Huzzah!

I've decided to bump a little more aggressively since the great MONTH OF SPOOKINESS is upon us, and thus - the deadline!
Hup.

26 days left. Hasn't been much submission activity past the initial surge which makes prizes super easy for me but isn't much of a contest!
C'mon down to the Blackmarch we've go-- er.

Contest bump!
You got what? Cookies? Pizza? Money?

*interest intensifies*

Is it money?
I'm working on a submission at the moment, hopefully it'll reach completion soon.
10/05/2018 06:03 AMPosted by Opherial
Hup.

26 days left. Hasn't been much submission activity past the initial surge which makes prizes super easy for me but isn't much of a contest!
As a very wise man once said "It's not how fast you can go. The force goes into the flow." I'll likely be part of the crowd scrambling to send you on the last day what I've slowly been working on since the contest was announced.