Who are your favorite characters in BFA?

General Discussion
I like Flynn Fairwind (he's funny), Cyrus seems like a tough cookie, also Jaina's story line has played out better than I expected too. Also love being constantly called 'mainlander' all the time.

What about you?
Bwonsamdi
Bwonsamdi by far. I'm also fond of Nalthanos thus far, hope to see more of some other characters though like Lor'Themar, Sylvanas, Azshara etc.
I love, love, love the Voldunai. Sure they're pretty much a modified goblin model but I don't care. I want one. In my basement, on my character create screen, chained to me 24/7 I don't care. Gimme.
Genn and Magister Umbric, Thus far. Tandred's cool too.
Umbric and Flynn.
the main thing I like about Flynn is that he would unflinchingly drink piss
Dot and Dolly. They're my best friends.
Flynn Fairwind ... he had me cracking up! I want to level another Alliance just to experience that again!
Jaina Proudmoore. I love the way they've developed her character arc. She's been through so much, and become so controversial, but she's in the best place now she's been in years. I expect her to be a strong faction leader for the Kul Tirans for years to come.
Mine, my friends.
Oh you meant npc/lore wise?
The creepy girl that sings in dustvar probably has the most personality of anyone.
Flynn!
08/28/2018 03:55 AMPosted by Dalrange

Oh you meant npc/lore wise?
The creepy girl that sings in dustvar probably has the most personality of anyone.

This right here.
Flynn for the alliance side of things.

Bwonsamdi for horde. I fell to my death once on my lock and he greeted me with a "Aw did you forget about your pretty little soulstone?" or something like that. I had a good giggle.
I like Brigadier Thom and the troll he is pointing his sword at 24/7. Cool guys.
Meerah/Nisha, I loved the salty singing sequence in Vold during the caravan rides. Gotta respect the bloodthirst Nisha has going on too.

Best back and forth conversation though is Hexlord Raal and Wardruid Loti. Love those two bickering.
Forgot to mention the guy that always shouts "yes, ma'am!" in the fight with Knight Captain Valyri <Munitions Expert>. Really love that guy.
Ya come ta make a deal wit ol Bwonsamdi
Jani!

Hekekekekekekeke!