Paladin snore toon

Paladin
my pally has been my main toon for 9-10 tears. but killed trash is sooo sllllooooww. My hunter, deamon hunter, Death Knight Mage, Lock etc are better time wise to do quests. try to get the best gear, use gems etc. But its like i am playing Ruth Bader Ginsburg .
Maybe it's your ilvl because I quest in both prot and ret and i find it extremely efficient. As prot I pull everything in sight and it usually dies in 5-10 seconds once I start DPSing

As ret it's usually 3-5 mobs depending on what CD's are up and they melt in ~5 sec..

I'd say don't draw any conclusions until you get some decent gear. Stuff seems to die a lot faster once you hit 320ish.
Can Confirm, Ret is a war machine
yeah, no problems here either.
08/29/2018 08:11 AMPosted by Hateoraid
Maybe it's your ilvl because I quest in both prot and ret and i find it extremely efficient. As prot I pull everything in sight and it usually dies in 5-10 seconds once I start DPSing

As ret it's usually 3-5 mobs depending on what CD's are up and they melt in ~5 sec..

I'd say don't draw any conclusions until you get some decent gear. Stuff seems to die a lot faster once you hit 320ish.

I'm around his level and I have 0 issues. It goes down really fast.
i dont die a lot...but is take some time to kill trash. Using the normal rotation...maybe mine sucks?
340 Ret here, I am become Death, Destroyer of Worlds.

Stick with it. Or don't, I don't really care.
only 310 . not being a jerk...just wonder why my trash take forever to kill....
08/29/2018 12:21 PMPosted by Prophit
only 310 . not being a jerk...just wonder why my trash take forever to kill....

That's literally the answer though. When you hit 330+ you hit a huge step up in power. By 340, mobs feel much like they used to where you can basically pull everything you can reach and just blast it all down. The 300-340 curve is huge.
cool...i was wondering
346 here and i seem to just have a delete button and everything just dies
I am 345 and I feel like a golden god. Perhaps Paladin isn't for you though. I was enjoying this class at every iLvl.
wellproph is been my main for ever. hard do die, but under 340 i guess the hits at NOT coming yet
Gearing up will definitely show you some improvements on the slaughter fest. If you feel like it's not geling try swapping some talents around and see if it feels better. You can always swap them back if you don't like it.
321 iLevel Prot Pally and I am back to pull 4-5, burn them down, pop a quick heal, pull 4-5 more. 280 to 305 was rough, no doubt.