Stromgarde Warfront Unlock Timing

General Discussion
Prev 1 10 11 12 21 Next
This is an absolute terrible idea. Why couldn't this be more like Ashran? You guys talking so much hype about the success of Ashran. All y'all seem to do is give us candy and then take it away before we get to the center of the tootsie pop.
Am I understanding this right, in seven days the Alliance can start to accumulate resources and then once that's done we can queue for the Battle for Stromgarde scenario? So roughly a week and a half to two weeks from now?
Didn't realize "a few days" translated to 2 weeks. Thx blizz, appreciate it.
So we waited for a timer to go to 0-100% for no reason
Come on fellas, give Ion some time. He is but one man. It's quite a feat he accomplished as the sole staff of his small indie company.
09/09/2018 10:13 AMPosted by Andrewg
So we waited for a timer to go to 0-100% for no reason

this ^ /rage
09/08/2018 12:17 PMPosted by Virgilcane
Come on all you negative nancy's, sitting around for 5 days watching a bar slowly fill to 100 is probably the most engaging game play ever developed.

LOL and now the bar is 100% only for it to tell us to wait some more LOL!
So wait, the horde gets the rep and Azerite gains from the first week of turn ins AND the first warfront? So basically Horde just flat out got a 1 week head start?
09/09/2018 10:17 AMPosted by Muteshal
So wait, the horde gets the rep and Azerite gains from the first week of turn ins AND the first warfront? So basically Horde just flat out got a 1 week head start?

This is unacceptable
I despise warfront already and I haven't even set foot in one.
I feel like Alliance is really getting shafted HARD this expansion...
so we have to wait another week just to start collecting resources for another week before we can even do warfronts as Alliance?

:/
09/09/2018 10:22 AMPosted by Phobee
so we have to wait another week just to start collecting resources for another week before we can even do warfronts as Alliance?

:/

Yeah, I suppose my one week head start comment is incorrect, they get a two week head start.
A few days?

14 days from now is not "a few days", blizzard.

Not only have you given horde a leg up on mythic raiding, you've pretty much time gated the biggest piece of content in your expansion so far...

We have to wait 3 weeks before we can queue? What genius came up with this brilliant plan? Blowing through 30 mins of quests in Arathi highlands is not going to keep people busy, or happy, for the period of time you're forcing your players to wait.

Here's how you fix this!
Make the warfront resource collection a shared pool between alliance/horde. As if both sides are preparing for battle.

Both sides get to queue for it when the times comes, both sides get to complete their scenario.

Keep the control swapping back/forth the same, if you must.

If this is what I have to look forward to this xpac as far as new world content goes...i'm not waiting 3 weeks to do a scenario...I don't see myself playing WoW much longer.
This is just bad.
Can't wait for the CMs to come by and say "well, we TOLD you it would suck, you just didn't listen!"

Yeah, that'll make it all better!
08/08/2018 08:56 PMPosted by Ythisens
while the Horde begins preparations to assault. Once those preparations are finished, Horde players will be able to queue for the Battle for Stromgarde Warfront.

A few days afterward, the roles will reverse: the Horde will control Stromgarde (thus gaining access to the outdoor content), and the Alliance will begin their own preparations to retaliate. This process will continue to alternate between Horde and Alliance on a regular cadence.

Even the blue post is misleading. "A few days" ? Try 2 weeks.
#nerdrage
09/09/2018 10:31 AMPosted by Valough
08/08/2018 08:56 PMPosted by Ythisens
while the Horde begins preparations to assault. Once those preparations are finished, Horde players will be able to queue for the Battle for Stromgarde Warfront.

A few days afterward, the roles will reverse: the Horde will control Stromgarde (thus gaining access to the outdoor content), and the Alliance will begin their own preparations to retaliate. This process will continue to alternate between Horde and Alliance on a regular cadence.

Even the blue post is misleading. "A few days" ? Try 2 weeks.

I KNOW RIGHT?! The nerve of that guy!
Horde friend just had a piece of 380 gear drop from Stromgarde...

I thought I could not be more enraged by this garbage system they've come up with, but I was wrong, very wrong.