Stromgarde Warfront Unlock Timing

General Discussion
Prev 1 11 12 13 21 Next
This wasn't explained properly and it is absolutely not fair to Alliance players that worked hard last week getting their stuff together for the launch.
Lol. Well I guess I'll go play with my new Stronghold in Old Republic. If I'd have known I'd need to wait two weeks to do the warfront I would have held off on buying that time card. You got me blizz! Lesson learned.
09/09/2018 10:45 AMPosted by
Horde friend just had a piece of 380 gear drop from Stromgarde...

I thought I could not be more enraged by this garbage system they've come up with, but I was wrong, very wrong.

I'm guessing it titanforged? I though only 340 gear dropped from the scenario.
This is the only thing i have been waiting for this whole Xpac and I can't even Q up for it for TWO MORE WEEKS?
08/08/2018 08:56 PMPosted by Ythisens
A few days afterward, the roles will reverse

Not a few days a week then one more week just to be able to Q for it. I don't get mad about a lot of things that you all do but this has pissed me off and is horde bias. A lot of people i play with has all was said Blizz have had bias for the horde and I all was told them no they don't it's even. This prove horde bias and is not far to all the player base at all.
I have to agree with most everyone here. Like Kano said...I don't get mad at much of anything Blizz does, because usually I understand the reasoning behind it.

But giving one faction, regardless of who it is, what is essentially a three week wait for new content at the point in the game where everyone is pretty much finishing up the major content from launch...that's unacceptable. Why even give us the warfront quest chain or the quest to win one when we can't even do it? This needs to change very quickly.
OK Blizzard... This is a HORRIBLE design, I mean... I can see how you thought having the quests one week and the assault on the next week, swapping between factions... But this third week of doing nothing for either factions is plain HORRIBLE! Who thought this was a good idea??? Who ever it was, they should be removed from the content creating team.
Understand the concept.. but what the hell was the point to having the resource bar for Horde progress then? If it was infact "live" wouldn't it be the alliance side to attack right now then?

Or is this some type of "reset" week, that was a terrible move to induce rage on both sides for thinking they were starting new content, only to be bamboozled with more or less of a teaser.
This is pretty damn horrible to me.....sit and watch....sit and wait...sit and watch...then BAM.
6 days 23 hours more to wait.

Seriously, I have been through every single expansion Blizzard. This is by far the worst.
This expac just keeps getting better lol
Hey, while we're at it...let's make the Horde wait a week for raid finder content just to be fair.
09/09/2018 11:09 AMPosted by Stuffsmall
Understand the concept.. but what the hell was the point to having the resource bar for Horde progress then? If it was infact "live" wouldn't it be the alliance side to attack right now then?

Or is this some type of "reset" week, that was a terrible move to induce rage on both sides for thinking they were starting new content, only to be bamboozled with more or less of a teaser.

Not a Reset week. We get to spend the next week with no content what so ever while Horde does the attack. Then we spend an entire week contributing to the warfront (like horde just did) and then, once the bar is filled, we get to spend a week attacking the warfront. It is a horrible cycle.

Quest in Arathi >> Wait for a Week >> Attack Warfront (Repeat)
09/09/2018 11:16 AMPosted by Jride
Hey, while we're at it...let's make the Horde wait a week for raid finder content just to be fair.

Yeah but this is because the top guilds who do Mythic are Horde and can't have Method streaming your new mythic raid when the Alliance side got 370 gear from Warfronts and they haven't........
Oh well. Back to doing world quests that only reward decent stuff for off-spec, no viable weapons, all rep and azerite garbage.

What fun....

A few means 1-3 days not several days as in the week we have to wait once again due to misinformation given to us. But don't worry I'm sure the horde will enjoy the boost for mythics.
I've read https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/144126 about the phases and I'm still quite unclear if there is a bug or if it's just poorly written. Shouldn't the Alliance be in a build-up phase now?
This is absolute garbage.

It's at 100%, flip the !@#$%^- thing.
09/09/2018 11:27 AMPosted by Closest

A few means 1-3 days not several days as in the week we have to wait once again due to misinformation given to us. But don't worry I'm sure the horde will enjoy the boost for mythics.

This "tipping the scales" to help certain guilds in the world first race invalidates the entire race.

You may win but you cheated, maybe not YOU directly but by accepting outside help (which is exactly what this is) you gained an unfair advantage.

The whole thing is a sham now.
09/09/2018 11:28 AMPosted by Kheldul
I've read https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/144126 about the phases and I'm still quite unclear if there is a bug or if it's just poorly written. Shouldn't the Alliance be in a build-up phase now?

Yes we should, since this is a PvE scenario that you literally can't lose it's 100% guaranteed that the horde and alliance take turns and that each faction will win their scenario. We (the alliance) were suppose to start being able to contribute, we also were told by the powers that (apparently are non existent this expansion or mute) that it would be a few days 2-3 for the rotation (and it was 2 and half days on beta) But that wasn't true either.

Non-paragraph version
1. Alliance aren't able to contribute like we are suppose too at this point
2. Alliance had first week with world boss for a CHANCE at loot + rares.
3. Horde had access to rares only
4. Alliance seen the contribution meter which confused everyone because blizzard fails at explaining things to players. Just check the blue replies from this expansion it's all been 1 blue poster who is a mod basically.
5. Horde get a full week plus a guaranteed ilvl 370 piece of loot before mythic uldir is released while alliance now are forced to wait 2 weeks.
6. Finally this entire expansion every feature that has been released has been buggy, not worked, or exploited. Too top it off here in this NEW expansion you find out content is gated and it IS NOT as alt friendly as watcher dev said it would be considering you have to grind rep on your alts for your necklace. Also classes are obviously unbalanced and instead of getting the classes the way they way meant to be at the start of an expansion we're told classes will be patch 8.1 lol...
#GG
09/09/2018 11:36 AMPosted by Closest
09/09/2018 11:28 AMPosted by Kheldul

Yes we should, since this is a PvE scenario that you literally can't lose it's 100% guaranteed that the horde and alliance take turns and that each faction will win their scenario. We (the alliance) were suppose to start being able to contribute, we also were told by the powers that (apparently are non existent this expansion or mute) that it would be a few days 2-3 for the rotation (and it was 2 and half days on beta) But that wasn't true either.

Non-paragraph version
1. Alliance aren't able to contribute like we are suppose too at this point
2. Alliance had first week with world boss for a CHANCE at loot + rares.
3. Horde had access to rares only
4. Alliance seen the contribution meter which confused everyone because blizzard fails at explaining things to players. Just check the blue replies from this expansion it's all been 1 blue poster who is a mod basically.
5. Horde get a full week plus a guaranteed ilvl 370 piece of loot before mythic uldir is released while alliance now are forced to wait 2 weeks.
6. Finally this entire expansion every feature that has been released has been buggy, not worked, or exploited. Too top it off here in this NEW expansion you find out content is gated and it IS NOT as alt friendly as watcher dev said it would be considering you have to grind rep on your alts for your necklace. Also classes are obviously unbalanced and instead of getting the classes the way they way meant to be at the start of an expansion we're told classes will be patch 8.1 lol...
#GG
\

Exactly this. This is the biggest hot mess ever. Seriously, Blizzard - you just pissed a huge amount of people off.
I mean, really I don't do Mythic, I don't care about the mythic races, I just wanted some content but the fact that it even APPEARS that it has some hand in the roll out of a major expansion feature that I was looking forward to, and I had to wait basically 3 weeks to do it because "muh mythic race will be streamed on twitch" is infuriating. I am fairly sure those of us who don't care about that are the majority.