Was fun detected?

General Discussion
I see that they have made the game slightly more tedious for players for those sweet sweet investor dollars.
I feel like Ted talks are often more tedious than teaching us.
08/09/2018 03:44 PMPosted by Madholm
I see you have made the forum more tedious by posting a new thread instead of commenting in one of the existing threads on the same topic.

You are a piece of trash and nobody cares about your opinion enough to warrant another thread that’s just bearing a dead horse.

Relax buddy no need to get your Jimmie's rutsled over a simple post
I think they gave away Acting head position for a few weeks to a kid. Won some sort of contest or something. These changes will be reverted when the real team comes back.
I see you have made the forum more tedious by posting a new thread instead of commenting in one of the existing threads on the same topic.

You are a piece of trash and nobody cares about your opinion enough to warrant another thread that’s just bearing a dead horse.

I care and I agree with him. Also reported you . Enjoy
08/09/2018 03:47 PMPosted by Scáthbás

Reported for spam

Wow. Was this segment of your response really necessary? While I roll my eyes a lot to people wanting to be their own special snowflake to make a new thread on the same repetitive topic, it doesn't necessarily warrant this measure of volatility.
08/09/2018 03:48 PMPosted by Illidonkey
08/09/2018 03:47 PMPosted by Scáthbás

Reported for spam

Reported for reporting the spam!