The Moon Guard Wiki: A Community Engine

Moon Guard
What do we have to do to get this thread pinned?!
The wiki looks awesome. You guys did a seriously good job with it, and there's so much content!

09/08/2018 03:36 PMPosted by Lantos

Link Ahead of the Curve Achievement, complete Mythic +20 and have an ilevel of 450+
09/10/2018 08:55 AMPosted by Vaelinel
The wiki looks awesome. You guys did a seriously good job with it, and there's so much content!

Link Ahead of the Curve Achievement, complete Mythic +20 and have an ilevel of 450+

I could be wrong, but I do remember something about getting Scarab Lord before you can get things pinned.
09/10/2018 08:55 AMPosted by Vaelinel

Thank you for the compliment, it's been a labor of love for a lot of people over the past few years! We're always looking to get new users, so join the Wiki Discord, come on in, and start putting your stories up on the wiki! We'd love to have you!
Back to the top with you!

In other news that hadn't been declared here yet, we've hit over 9,000 pages on the wiki a while back, quite a milestone!

I know Lantos was happy about it, weren't you, Lantos? ;)
09/14/2018 06:12 PMPosted by Aeliren
Back to the top with you!

In other news that hadn't been declared here yet, we've hit over 9,000 pages on the wiki a while back, quite a milestone!

I know Lantos was happy about it, weren't you, Lantos? ;)

In early August we hit 9,000 pages and now we're almost at 9,200 pages! We're always looking for more people to come in and share their stories, or maybe even create a lore page or two.

We're especially wanting to raise the amount of Horde side content we have, so if you're a Horde player and want some help in putting your pages up, do not hesitate to contact us!
Oh, look there's a post.... Come join :D
10/01/2018 01:50 PMPosted by Fortunado
Of course, those 9200 pages are written by like the same 10 people, all while furiously beating off.

I took a few breaks.
Of course, those 9200 pages are written by like the same 10 people, all while furiously beating off.

Except, that's quite wrong. There are a ton of people on the Wiki. If you're seeing the same name constantly it's probably someone helping to maintain the website or you're only looking at certain times and not seeing there are many more.

Besides, if they wanna beat off, let 'em. No kinkshaming (within reason)!
whoosh
10/01/2018 02:18 PMPosted by Dloin

I took a few breaks.

Slacker. =P
10/04/2018 11:56 AMPosted by Vikalla
10/01/2018 02:18 PMPosted by Dloin

I took a few breaks.

Slacker. =P

I'm not a machine!
the MG wiki hosts all my half-written pages :)
....strange white/yellow stains too.
Stop staining the wiki pages!
As the wiki is undergoing a few changes to categorize better, we see more and more we could really use some more Night Elves and Draenai to join us! It's severely lacking!

Especially Horde side with non-Thlassian races!
Hellooo, anyone home? I'm not.
Lantos finished up a complete category overhaul of the Places category on the wiki :D

There'll be more to come in the near future!