BFA Dungeons, Island Expeditions, and Raids
Please use this thread for feedback and bug reports regarding this encounter, or related issues. Noting the nature of your group (Mythic guild premade, PUG, etc.) is helpful, as are any logs. Thank you to everyone who has come out to help test!
feels like everything is doing double damage.

Titan Spark is destroying our raid, and if people get rolling deceit and get hit by a spark they just die from like 70% health
Titan spark is just way too lethal now. We have 5 healers spamming and people essentially are dying in a global. All our healers are OOM by like 65-70%.
08/10/2018 01:58 PMPosted by Lozyy
Titan spark is just way too lethal now. We have 5 healers spamming and people essentially are dying in a global. All our healers are OOM by like 65-70%.
Seconded. Honestly, the fight in terms of mechanics feels a bit excessive for its place in the instance. I'm not completely sure if this is still happening, but I don't like how abilities like the clouds and eye beams can go off during the dance.
damage is nutty. As cool as it is to see my HPS number at literally 2.5x what we were doing in heroic, its less cool to be oom at 70% hp
08/10/2018 03:07 PMPosted by Dhaubbs
damage is nutty. As cool as it is to see my HPS number at literally 2.5x what we were doing in heroic, its less cool to be oom at 70% hp

Can confirm all the healers in the group I was in were completely tapped by 70%. Just tons of damage going out everywhere.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/fpcnQxqNGMK2vd94

Mostly PUG, voice required.

I'm not really sure I've ever just given up on raid testing before since it usually makes more sense to just keep pulling until it despawns, but this testing proved to be the cherry on top of the frustration that has been raid testing this summer.

Zek'voz specifically spurns me specifically because previously I praised this fight as having good tempo and solid tuning on heroic. It wasn't overwhelming and still managed to build up to a satisfying and chaotic finish, which is honestly respectable for where it falls in the instance.

In this test, the things I found satisfying about it previously are gone. Sure, the titan and spark and some of the damage values prove to be overwhelming, but you know that within 2 minutes of looking over logs. The thing that irks me is that fact that rather than having a fight where you get unique ability syncs that complicate the fight in varied ways, you have basically just a 4 minute long train of queued boss casts that ravages the raid. The fight is far from unbalancable with how the abilities come out right now. Just tune down the damage and YOLO the fight and you'll brute force it down with good healers. That's not interesting, though. That just reduces the whole thing down to a pile of garbage that'll get steam rolled the first week.

Previously, the sync where you got roiling deceit during a storm was an interesting challenge that could punish certain non-immunity members of the raid. Now, with the roiling coming during most of the storms, it's no long interesting and instead forces tedium onto you with the incentivization of an extremely immunity heavy comp. Getting small adds, big adds, and eye beam forces the raid to want to be spread for the eye, stack for the small adds, and move to address the issue of long adds (assuming you don't have immunities to allow dropping of the roils in good locations regardless of where the boss is held). These are all mutually exclusive goals that ends up feeling like the right answer is basically to just heal a lot.

Tuning the incoming damage down doesn't allow there to be a correct answer for the raid. I don't want to just let the eye beam do damage and cleave down the fight. I think the small adds should have significant HP, and I think the eye beam should do damage. The fight simply should let off the gas enough such that you're forced to actually address the mechanics rather than just shoot them at you every 5 seconds.

Titan Spark is a clear outlier that is overly taxing and simply overtuned, but I'm not sure how much else in the fight should be retuned numerically. I do think that more consideration should be given into the exact pacing of the fight and how many mechanics the raid is expected to be dealing with at a time.
avg ping per pull was 250ms

90% pug group

Got hit by several surging darkness when character model was in safe zone. lag or bug cannot tell.

Rotting deceit + Titanspark damage far to high, dps were taking roughly 12k damage taken per second.
This guy is way overtuned for Normal difficulty. Average DPS was roughly 9-10k. Healers were going OOT by 70%. Add respawn is way too fast, even if they can be CC'd. Also doesn't help that every video I watched on this guy made sure to mention that they never reached the 3rd phase. (Beta)
Is Brezzing someone who died in a roiling deceit pool supposed to trigger the creation of the add when they take the rez?
The timers for this fight need to be more spread out, eye beam shouldnt trigger with voidweavers and deceit shouldn't trigger with darkness
We just had the doors bug and no longer open after a wipe. We reset the raid, and they were still closed. After some searches this looks like a known bug to other players.
the eye coming in at the exact same time as the purple circles is just evil, man.

pure evil.

with, like, a side of cackling lightning.

On a sesame seed bun.
overlapping abilities is like the basic of mythic raiding...