Fate of Warlocks in the Horde

Story Forum
Ever since Garrosh's attack on the warlocks in Orgrimmar, the Horde has suffered from a lack of warlocks. Though the dead trainers have been replaced, I feel like Blizzard wasted the chance to develop more characters from the faction. We could've seen trolls rise in prominence, or the Forsaken after Sylvanas. I'm worried that warlocks may be seen as a neutral class like death knights, demon hunters, and so on.

While the Alliance also suffers from this problem, I'm not sure if warlocks are an identity the faction should embrace, even with void elves.

Personally, I'm hoping for a Forsaken warlock, completely unrestrained in morality. It's a pipe dream, but I hope the character can rival Jaina in strength, or at least be at Rommath/Thalyssra's level.
08/12/2018 11:07 AMPosted by Arlifrex
Ever since Garrosh's attack on the warlocks in Orgrimmar, the Horde has suffered from a lack of warlocks. Though the dead trainers have been replaced, I feel like Blizzard wasted the chance to develop more characters from the faction. We could've seen trolls rise in prominence, or the Forsaken after Sylvanas. I'm worried that warlocks may be seen as a neutral class like death knights, demon hunters, and so on.

While the Alliance also suffers from this problem, I'm not sure if warlocks are an identity the faction should embrace, even with void elves.

Personally, I'm hoping for a Forsaken warlock, completely unrestrained in morality. It's a pipe dream, but I hope the character can rival Jaina in strength, or at least be at Rommath/Thalyssra's level.

Well, no matter what they cook it would be hard for any faction affiliated Warlock to overcome the Black Harvest people (Ritssyn is specially powerful and cunning).

Maybe off the neutral organization and make them more loyal to their factions of origin?
08/12/2018 11:12 AMPosted by Ariël

Well, no matter what they cook it would be hard for any faction affiliated Warlock to overcome the Black Harvest people (Ritssyn is specially powerful and cunning).

Maybe off the neutral organization and make them more loyal to their factions of origin?
Unfortunately warlocks by nature are loyal to power not really a faction if we had a warlock rolling out at a gul'dan level of power he'd no doubt be trying to establish a cult and garner enough power to begin seizing legion worlds in an attempt to consolidate power for his/her means.
Personally, I'm hoping for a Forsaken warlock, completely unrestrained in morality.

Idk about the 'unrestrained in morality' bit, but Felgrim would make a cool Warlock character to put in the game, if the Garad'kra were ever remembered.