Monk/Druid LF Raid Guild

Hyjal
Hey, I'm Niso the Monk, and my friend Luluzarn the Restoration Druid and I need to find a new raiding guild that better fits my schedule. I work swing shift(1:30PM-10:00PM ST). I would prefer to raid late night but would be open to a morning early afternoon group as well. Looking for a group at minimum plans to clear Heroic. If you need a monk(will play any of the three specs) then hit me up on battlenet: Governor#1878 or Discord Governor#7400. You can reach Luluzarn on battlenet at drkgreyhawk#1580 or on Discord DrkGreyHawk#0159
Thanks
Niso the Monk
and
Luluzarn the Druid
Hello Niso.

Not sure if you have found a guild by now. We are a weekend raiding guild (Saturday/Sunday) that raids at 12 pm PST. Raids last from 2-3 hours. We are 5/8 Normal and may start some heroic next week on the beginning bosses. We run mythics together almost daily and always try to help each other out.

I understand shift work as my husband is a shift worker. It can frustrating trying to find a guild when you have to miss raids here and there. We understand real life so if you are still looking for a place feel free to contact us!

Thanks!

Gameover @ Deakarstrife#1520
added you in discord and bnet <

[H-Hyjal-US] <Stands In Bad> Recruiting for heroic/Mythic progression.

We like to take Mythic progression seriously but also in a calm/professional environment, our goal is progressing into Heroic/Mythic.

Current progression: 7/8N-4/8H

We raid Saturday and Sunday nights from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. PST

• We run an (optional but strongly encouraged) off-night raid on Thursday night 7 p.m. to 10 p.m.
• We actively run Mythic +

What we are looking for:

Extraordinary, competent, and serious players to fill our ranks for Heroic/Mythic progression.
All classes are strongly encouraged to contact us.

Justsomeguy#11441
raydiance#11190
Jargo#1119
Konkeo#11954
[H] [Hyjal] (Mile Hyjal Club) 5/8H Uldir - We are a fun loving guild looking to progress through heroic Uldir and move into mythic. Our raid times are T/TH 7pm to 10pm pacific time with Monday being an optional/alt run day. We also like to do Mythic+ runs all the time on non raid days and you can reach me directly at Shmeagol#11794.

We are currently looking for the following classes/roles for our raid team:
2 Healers
1 DPS
1 Tank

For more info please see our main post below:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769107220

Thank you for your time and I wish you the best of luck on your search for a new guild!
<LökTar> [H] on Hyjal is currently recruiting. We're looking for 6 DPS(Spriest, DK, Mage, Warrior specifically with a couple of spots for others) and 1 healer (Druid or Monk). Currently 7/8 H and 8/8N. We do our best to keep the guild drama free, so we do value personality as well as skill. Our raid times are Tue & Wed 7pm-10pm pst We are not a hardcore raiding guild however we are looking for raiders to put their best foot forward as we value everyone's time. If you're interested please fill out an Application at https://form.jotform.com/LoktarHyjal/loktars-application or feel free to contact an officer Rasi#1419 (Doubltap GM) or Amuyaa#1723 (Amuyaa Co-GM).

Requirements:
Raid awareness, can follow directions, 360ilvl, and drama free.

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/hyjal/L%C3%B6kTar