Azerite grind system a bloody fail?

General Discussion
We have to spend countless hours of grinding to activate the same traits on another piece of armor just because that armor is of higher ilvl? Is this expansion a rushed product or the designers have gone lazy?
This expansion I’m not even going to worry about getting anything right away just gona do it at my own pace.
08/26/2018 08:29 PMPosted by Fandalyon
We have to spend countless hours of grinding to activate the same traits on another piece of armor just because that armor is of higher ilvl? Is this expansion a rushed product or the designers have gone lazy?

Just wish it offered more traits to choose from.
So far I’ve played at my own pace to be a heroic raider.

I haven’t felt like I’ve had to grind hard to get where I am atm.

Just gaming as normal. In general I’m not sweating the big stuff as it will come eventually with just being consistent.
I don't see any point in grinding anything in bfa. Everything is time gated so Im in no rush.
As far as gear in the future, them saying these gear pieces can be put n par with legendary items, then it’s in you to power them up once you get them.

Essentially you can target your piece with mythic plus / raids and then power it up as much as you want with how much to grind on it.

With the most outer ring offering the main purpose it removes a lot of time gating. Imagine if it was locked in the center.
I don't even bother farming it till I am almost ready to level.

And I wish that I had the option to pick ANY trait I've seen (per ring). Kinda stupid to respec it and find out it only allows me to pick from the traits on it and not ANY trait I want.
We have to spend countless hours of grinding to activate the same traits on another piece of armor just because that armor is of higher ilvl? Is this expansion a rushed product or have the players gone lazy?
....Definitely the latter
Keep quests turn in that give azerite for the moment. When the reset come it might give you 30% equivalents more. It might not though. We don’t know how blizzard will work it out. But no harm in keeping what you could for a few days.

I’m keeping champions of azeroth emmisary turn in for the moment.