Couple LF new guild community

Guild Recruitment
Hi All!

I am looking for a new home for myself and my gf. We ran a raiding guild for 6 years until last year when real life took a turn. Life has balanced itself back out and now here we are looking for a community again. We miss logging in and enjoying our WoW time with good friends. Open minded and friendly. Adult humor - dirty jokes just not offensive comments. We may have a few friends from the guild we ran for years that may be looking for the same if you eventually have room for more :)

Since the expansion is just a few days away and I have yet to nail down a faction or class yet. Leaning toward Druid/Monk/Lock. Ally is slightly ahead. I have a boost I can use and toons we can xfer.

We would like to find a guild that raids efficiently with a lighter schedule, maybe 2 nights a week, would really love one night a week if we could find a group that clears AotC. Tue (after 6pm pst), Wed, Thurs and Fri anytime are my ideal nights that I can commit to. AotC driven but not Mythic minded. I can play anything really I have experience as a tank and a dps and very little as a healer. I am looking to heal some to try it out, but maybe as an OS healer as needed.

She has played it all and is equally in the air as to what she is thinking about playing.

Anyway, if you are still reading this.... you must have a community you are proud to represent, and I wanna know about it!

Add me, let's chat! - Knox#1691
Hey Knox,

I may have just what you're looking for.
I am the GM of Quantum - [H] Madoran/Dawnbringer.

We are a newly formed guild lead by experienced Heroic raiders looking to continue casual progression through Battle for Azeroth.
Not a cutting edge group, mainly looking to have a good time and get our AOTC and purps.

We are currently recruiting for Healers (pref not Pally) and RDPS

Mainly, we are looking for good players with good attitudes. As this is a newborn guild, we are looking for committed players who can help us keep a consistent and stable raid team as well as help us grow.

We are looking to begin raiding within the next few weeks, with our raid times set to Tuesday/Thursday: 9:00pm - 12:00am EST.

For more information, comment or contact Val#12876
boink
Hey Knox,

Dusk Till Dawn, the weekend portion of <After Dark> is currently recruiting for it's Heroic Only Team! We are still recruiting DPS and one healer for that team as we're looking to keep it small but also keep it fluid. A swing healer whose solid as a dps or a non- rogue melee would work great. Or if you don't mind being the third lock, that's open too.

We're an adult community that is only looking for active players, we are Mythic+ focused out of raids but we definitely dabble in everything else to. BG's, transmog runs, you name it. Our weekend team is mostly older Mythic raiders from our Late Night Mythic Team and AOTC raiders that just want to clear content efficiently and enjoy everything else the game has to offer.

I'm headed to work here shortly but if you have any questions and are interested, feel free to add: LadyLoki@11608 or Kotonashi#1382
Hey there I am the GM of Corrupt Intentions on Area 52 and we are looking for quality players for BFA whom are interested in Mythic + and end game content. We raid late nights from 8pm to 11pm PST (11pm EST to 2am EST). If your interested or have questions please reach out at the Battletag below. Hope to hear from you.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766716684?page=1#post-3

Sin - Sinalthor#1324 - Raid Lead and GM
We raid tue/wed for main nights our alt group will be moving to sundays 7:30-10:30 PM CST(server) we are semi casual guild with mythic goals in mind. If you Want to know more or want an invite add your battle.net down below. feel free to ask any questions you want.
What we need for our main group is mostly ranged dps and a tank that can perform one other role well class does not matter. We are looking to recruit the following dps.
Mage=High
warlock=High
Hunter=High(ranged)
Boomkin=Medium
Spriest=High
Rogue=low
Monk=low
Paladin(ret)=Low
Shaman(any)=High
Warrior=High
DeathKnight=low
Demon Hunter= low

My Bnet is chrism#1202 & our Discord is https://discord.gg/n6DyVNf

warcraftlogs

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/whisperwind/last%20pull%20magic

Wow progress

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/whisperwind/Last+Pull+Magic

Raider IO

https://raider.io/guilds/us/whisperwind/Last%20Pull%20Magic

world of Warcraft direct link

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/whisperwind/Last_Pull_Magic/(edited)
Hello Knoxymoron,

If you're looking for a friendly community with mature players, not hardcore but still focused on raid progression, <Kindrèd> may be what you're looking for!

We are an adult, Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server and our main goal each tier is to achieve AoTC. Kindrèd was established near the end of WoD, however most of our members have been raiding since the early years of WoW. Our raid schedule is Wednesday & Thursday 8pm-11pm PST, with Mythic+ runs on our off-nights.

If this sounds like something you may be interested in, please check out our recruitment post for more information about who we are. https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766806827

I like what you said about representing your community, since we expect our members to have integrity and respect toward others, both in and outside of the guild.

Hope to hear from you!
<Ez Clap> is a group of friends merging from different server onto Illidan to begin our raid progression into BFA, The group will be led by 11/11M Raiders, tues-thurs 8-10 EST, We are recruiting all a non-priest healer and DPS, Please Message Tyball#1261 if interested!!
Affiliates of Acherus - Emerald Dream is now in full recruitment for BFA!

We are starting a new guild and recruiting all types of players for BFA, be here from the start and watch us grow! We want to have a casual side to the guild but we are also recruiting for a full raid team as well!

We are a core of 7 former CE/AoTC raiders that took a break from semi-hardcore raiding in much of Legion.
We are coming back with an aim to get Cutting Edge every raid this xpac with a relaxed schedule.
Every raider is expected to be on time and prepared before raid time, the 3 hours we have allotted for raid are for progression.
Raid times will be Tues/Thurs 7-10 EST.

Emerald Dream is an RP server, if you RP in your own time that is fine, raid times are for progression and hard RP will not be tolerated.

Outside of raid we enjoy running higher M+ and the occasional RBG/Arena. No matter what you like to do there is a spot for you here! We just love playing World of Warcraft and are looking to build a solid family of like minded people.

We are in need of a Havoc DH and ranged DPS.

Message Lialystel#1960 (Guild Leader) or Budäh#1904 (Raid Leader, ä - alt 0228) on B.net for any questions or more information!
[US][H] Turalyon - <Causality> is a new semi-hardcore guild recruiting all rolls. While we are new, we are founded by highly experienced players who have high expectations for our members. We plan to be competitive, and to down all content. We have plans on organizing at least one alt run every week and plan on doing mythic+ extensively.

You can find more information here:
https://guildsofwow.com/causality

If you are highly interested you may fill out a brief application here:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfS4dKxx6nc2P7YO2tBU3fq0CKbZtzeB-zzUzGSSEkQEklAdA/viewform?usp=sf_link

If you want to talk to us before proceeding: you may contact

GM:
BNet: maggotmike01#1917
Discord: M1K3#0810

Vice-GM/Co-founder:
BNet: Virgil#1638
Discord: Bandos#7129
<Meta Slavery> is currently looking for more for our raiding teams as well as social atomosphere. We are a new guild that has started up for BFA and have a focus on M+, PvP, and Mythic Raiding. We are a team of roughly 17 players so far, with about 11 of us who have played since vanilla and are returning to the game for the launch of BFA. We are currently still figuring out what raid times work best for us, but expect ourselves to be raiding 8-10 hours a week.

Days TBD
Weekdays: 7 PM-11PM EST (earliest-latest we would start)
Weekends: Anytime

We are currently searching for capable and active players, and who are interesting in building up the guild along with us. We are also looking for those just interested in the social aspect of being apart of the guild, and would be interested in joining us for non-mythic raiding content for BFA.

If interested please add my btag Revaren#1658 or Lumileopardi#11616.

We are also interested in those looking to become officers for the guild.

Current Raid Roster Needs:
Tanks
Monk/Druid
DH/DK offspec tanks

Healers
Monk

rDPS
Hunter
Boomkin
Mage

mDPS
Exceptional Players welcome
<Dishonored> is a Horde semi-hardcore Cutting Edge raiding guild on the Winterhoof/Kilrogg connected server (PST). We are looking to add exceptional players to our family with the goal of more Cutting Edge Achievements in Battle for Azeroth. Our weekday team progression in Antorus ended up being11/11M. Our weekend team (my team) had to break due to roster issues but ended @ 6/11M. Many guild members, myself included, plan on running keystones on a regular basis.

Recruitment
We are currently recruiting:

Our weekend team is currently back up and running for BFA and we are looking for Warlocks, Elemental Shaman, or Shadow Priests.

Schedule
Team 2 (Semi hardcore Mythic)
Raid day is Friday and Saturday
7:00PM – 10:00PM PST (9:00pm-12:00am CST/10:00pm-1:00am EST)

SUNDAYS will be Normal/Heroic all guild off night
7:30PM – 10:30PM PST (9:30pm-12:30am CST/10:30pm-1:30am EST)

What you can expect from Dishonored
- Food, flasks, pots, VRs and repairs for our raiders
- There will be guild activity on off-nights in game and in Discord
- We help with Mythic + runs for our members
- Alt raids for Normal and Heroic are organized for casual members and raider alts

PM me here or add me on BNET, Elliott#1285.
Thunder Bluff Sushi Bar is small Horde guild on the Stormreaver server looking to be less small. We're looking for people who can just be chill, have fun with others, and not turn chat into a cesspool of derogatory remarks. In other words, don't be a @#@#%#@%.

Community: We have a community that is the companion to our guild. If you’re on another server and don’t want to/can’t transfer but want to hang out or raid, then ask me about joining our community!

Social: We do like to raid but we like non-raiders just as much! We don’t have any “if you’re not online every month you get kicked” type of rules so if you’re just looking for somewhere to hang out and dig the non-toxic environment we’re trying to cultivate, you’re more than welcome to join.

Raiding: Right now, we’re looking for DPS to get ready for BFA. Our raiding policy is that we focus on doing normal at first and then switch to heroic. Our goal is to always clear heroic before the next tier goes live.

We're not fans of elitists or people looking to be carried. We just want some chill people who can keep their gear up to date and learn fights as we go.

We do prefer raiders to be on our server and in the guild, but as mentioned, if you can’t transfer we can talk about you joining the community to still be in the loop and able to raid. We do ask that if you plan to raid with us this way that you “commit” to raiding with us. I use commit very loosely but meaning that you don’t just raid with us until you find something on your server. If you are actively searching for a guild/raid group on your server, good luck in your search!

Raid Times: Friday – 8:30pm ET until 11:30pm ET at the latest (depending on how the night is going/how tired people are it may be called at 11pm eastern but will never go past 11:30pm)
Loot System: Personal loot.

We don't have any strict attendance requirements, though obviously if you're absent more than you attend, we need a body and might have to find people to fill your role. But with flex raiding being a thing, it's not that big of a deal. We do prefer our tanks/healers to be a little more consistent with attendance however.
We also need people to learn the fights. It may take a few tries, and we understand that, but if you’re not at least pulling your weight by keeping your gear at an average level for the time we’ll try to work with you to see how we can help.

Disclaimer: We have a pretty tight zero tolerance policy on sexism/racism/homophobia/being a !@##!**! in general. You'll be warned a time or two, but if it keeps up you'll quickly be gone.

Miscellaneous: We run Mythic+ throughout the week, though activity is higher during the weekends since most of us work during the week.
We'll have a weekly transmog contest for guild members in BFA!

Feel free to message me if you want to join or have any questions.

Recruiting Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/bvKJbfC
Discord: NerdEsq#0692
Guild: Stoic
Faction: Horde
Server: Zul’jin
Stoic is an 18+ no drama guild. We completed AOTC in all raids in legion and are looking to do the same in BFA. We raid Fri and Sat 10PM – 1 AM EST server time. Looking for DPS and Healers to round out our raid team. We also like to complete mythic+ keystones as a guild for people that are interested. Great community that likes to game together and hang out in Discord.
If you are interested add me on Bnet Willy890#1450.
^
Hey Knox.

We are looking for a DPS with a healing off spec.

We have a few differences than what you’re ideally looking for, but I am proud of our guild and the team we have. I’ll list some basics below.

Will keep it short and simple. We raid Tues, Wed and Fri - 9:30pm-12:30am Eastern.

We are definitely AoTC driven, but we are focused on mythic (CE) progression and M+ keys.

If that sounds like something you may like, contact us on bnet - pezek#1832 or discord @Draug#5923
Hello :)

Heartbreakers is recruiting! If you're looking for a friendly guild that is non hardcore but a guild that is still into raid progression, Heartbreakers is for you! :)

We are a Heroic/Mythic raiding guild that has been around for years, with many members who have raided content since vanilla.The guild is a very friendly guild that is not a hardcore elitist guild, we raid Tuesday and Thursday 7 to 10pm Mountain Time and we also do another run Wednesday and Friday 7 to 10pm.On off days we do numerous M+ runs, Arena and battlegrounds with many laughs in discord :)

What we are looking for:

Dependable players for both raiding and casual who are both willing to teach and learn
Players with good attitudes, if you're looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers is the guild for you.

Priority:

Ranged DPS
Healer with DPS OS
DPS With Tank OS

Add my bnet yrreg4791#1858, I look forward to talking to you and possibly raiding with you! :)
no interest in mythic raiding, thanks!
Hey Knox! Figured I would throw our name in! I'm Teranidas, GM of Monkey Patrol. We are a friendly guild who does semi-casual raid progression! Our raid nights are currently Wednesday/Thursday @ 7 P.M. CST. If you're looking for a friendly, casual place to adventure in Azeroth, let me know! My tag is Armaggedus#1735, and I would love to hear from you!

Good luck on your guild-hunting venture, regardless!
good morning! 2 days and counting until BFA!