App Crashes

Mobile Bug Report
The App Crashes right when I start it. It gets to the rock and azerite load screen.

I have an Android, and legion worked fine, but once I updated for BFA it just crashes.

I restarted phone, reinstalled, cleared cache, cleaned app memory and tried opening 20 times.

Wondering if android version is too old, but i downloaded update just fine so idk.
Having the exact same issue with android on a Samsung Tab E Lite.

Model #SM-T113.
Same problem here. Waiting for a solution.
Same issue on Samsung Galaxy S III. I know my phone's ancient but the Legion app worked fine.
Having the exact same problem on a Zenfone 2, running Android Marshmallow.
same on iphone.

downloaded the new app, opened it, got the internal downloading screen. it gets to about 55% and it crashes with the error message "Could not load data from device"
Galaxy s7 active, same problem.
I'm also having this problem on an older android tablet.

Can we perhaps get a Blue to respond and let us know if this is intended, or not, so we can stop wasting our time trying to get it working? The iPhone 6 thread got a reply right away, but this one has been here over a day without a reply from someone official.
Sorry if this sounds aggressive, but it's annoying when the Legion app worked fine and the BfA app doesn't work at all. Also, curious why the iPhone 6 thread got a Blue's reply with only the OPs post and this one is ignored when there are multiple replies.
Zenfone 2 here.. app crash top
Galaxy S5, same issue. Legion app no longer works, says my phone isn't compatible.
Same thing happening here...Galaxy S4 4.4.4 KitKat

I have checked and have more than the recommended android OS level, free memory, and processor speed.

I have also:

Cleared the cache
Deleted app data
Uninstalled the app
Reinstalled the app
Rebooted phone

I'm not sure what else I can do, but it still crashes (and I'm sending crash reports) at the same spot. The Blizzard screen loads, then the next screen with dragon scales, then crash.....

Please help!

Thank you
Same issue on my S9+
Same issue on my Huawei G Play Mini
Same on my phone Zenfone 2 ZE551ML, cpu is Intel also.

This happened when the app got updated around the pre-patch 8.0.

Worked fine since day 1.
Never got it working. Always 'crashed' back to the Launcher at the initial dark rock screen.

Asus Zenfone 2 ZE551ML
Legion companion app worked fine for me. This new one does what others are describing here: gives a Blizzard logo, pops up a background image and then crashes. Samsung Galaxy S4 Active, Android 4.4.2. Google Play store says my device is compatible with this app.

Get a dude working on a fix for this. The Legion app worked for me. Hearthstone app worked for me. WoW Armory worked for me. The issue is clearly an issue with the app itself. I've seen posts from people who even had nice newer devices and having the same problem. Fix it.
Mine hangs on the Blizzard screen. A device reboot will usually result in about a 25% chance that the app works, but for the most part I consider the app to be a dead stick now. I've reinstalled, cleared cache data, I've even done a complete wipe of my device, nothing works. After using the Legion app every day without any issues (until the last update), it's beyond frustrating. It's like they decided to just flip a "nope" switch.
08/19/2018 08:16 PMPosted by Valynnis
This new one does what others are describing here: gives a Blizzard logo, pops up a background image and then crashes. Samsung Galaxy S4 Active, Android 4.4.2. Google Play store says my device is compatible with this app.

I believe we have the same phone!
I am also experiencing this exact issue. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling.

Right now I wish I could just use it to manage old legion order hall stuff (which apparently is also removed from the app...) since I'm just 111 casual but I really loved the app before and am extremely upset if I won't be able to use it (for BfA).
This post has the most replies of the same problem than any other post in this forum about the new app.

I would think that some sort of blue response would be in order. At least an acknowledgement that it's being looked into.

Please, Thank you.