110 Boost for Arena

Arenas
Hi guys i have 1 boost for lvl 110, this will be my main character and i want it for arena 2 vs 2, what class so you recommend? I was thinking in a DK , Warrior, Druid or DPriest.
Sounds like the right choices.
The answer is always what you enjoy the most and no one can answer that for you.
^ useless answers for days
Out of your list dk is the worst
Druid has many options. Feral is pretty undertuned at the moment though. You have to maintain savage roar and bloodtalons properly to do actual damage.

Warrior is your best choice. Arms is always viable. The MS debuff is always welcome in arena.

Rogue is genuinely fun, doesnt matter if its going to be nerfed, the playstyle is very fun. The control is amazing.

Good luck with your pick mate.
Druid is the only answer, only class that allows you to play 4 different specs
08/15/2018 04:46 PMPosted by Roxicodone
Druid has many options. Feral is pretty undertuned at the moment though. You have to maintain savage roar and bloodtalons properly to do actual damage.

do you remember when something like this was mandatory and not considered "uNdErTuNeD"
08/15/2018 04:46 PMPosted by Roxicodone
Feral is pretty undertuned at the moment though. You have to maintain savage roar and bloodtalons properly to do actual damage.

if only most specs required a similar degree of effort so there'd be a noticeable damage difference between a mediocre and good player
Just play what you find fun. We just hopped on a new roller coaster called “Buff this nerf that” and it’s gonna be a wild ride.