Taming iron juggernaut

Hunter
How do i tame mini iron juggernaut. I gatherd all the peices and have the mecha matrix thing and when i made it it was the exact same level as me can someome please let me know whats up with that im begging u its litrally one of the pets id die for
you dont tame iron juggernaut. u find pieces throughout SoO to build him. need a power core scraps and paint
08/21/2018 06:40 AMPosted by Dragonblasts
you dont tame iron juggernaut. u find pieces throughout SoO to build him. need a power core scraps and paint

if you actually read his post and not just the title, you'd see that he is talking about the
08/20/2018 07:58 PMPosted by Ðroko
mini iron juggernaut

and he
gatherd all the peices

and he also has
the mecha matrix thing

and when he
made it it was the exact same level

as he was. so your comment is entirely pointless.

now... as for

How do i tame mini iron juggernaut. I gatherd all the peices and have the mecha matrix thing and when i made it it was the exact same level as me can someome please let me know whats up with that im begging u its litrally one of the pets id die for

@Ðroko as of right now the little iron juggernauts are bugged. i tried to tame one as a 111 hunter and it was a 110 and it still told me i was too low level to tame it. the Devs know of the issue and are still working on it. if you wasted your item, just put in a ticket for it and the GMs will restore it pretty easily.
https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/143627
BUMP. Same issue here.

I am level a level 111 hunter. I am trying to tame my 2nd Juuggernaut and have met all the requirements to tame the blue one. I am inside of Siege of Ogrimmar Normal and all bosses are killed I dismissed my other pets and used the "deactivated blue juggernaut" item. The pet appears. When I click on "tame beast" nothing happens. My other pet is dismissed. There is no error message, no notification, nothing. Please help!
Ok, so I teleported out of the instance. Went and leveled to 112 and came back inside. The Blue Juggernaut is still 111. When I try to tame it, getting the same error; "creature is too high level for you to tame". ARGH!
I was the one that probably discovered this bug since I reported it on Petopia around Aug 14th :p

Anyways! I was not able to tame him at 110 but if you go back at 120, you can tame him. Confirmed that on the same Hunter.