WarMode so bad.....

War Mode and World PvP
I don't recall any worst idea since the game launched....

I was on a PvP server and Wpvp would just happen naturally....The whole Wpvp is just dead now.

The incentive of ''bounty'', the ''pvp'' talents and the 10% is just bad all together.

Not to mention that the scaling is poorly designed.

It just.... suck.
Turn it off... problem solved
The only valid complaint about an empty world right now is that the Honor Bound quests are on KT, and the Alliance counter part quests are in Zandalar and with everyone hoping to rush and finish their War Campaign quests and get their new allied races is that we never really cross each other.

There are also people still leveling on totally separate islands so they will not really see each other until 120, it is just how that is. Much like how WoD was where you would not see enemy players until later in leveling, at the earliest.

Its also gearing time. I see people running heroic and mythics all day long to get the gear to get a bit more ahead for both raiding, WPvP, and the upcoming arena season.

So in all, its not a terrible system. Rather, you just think it is because you haven't had that much experience with it and we're still in the launch rush.
08/21/2018 08:21 AMPosted by Telfair
Turn it off... problem solved

wPVP wasnt broken. Have you ever heard of the expression '' if it ain't broke, don't fix it'' ?

this exactly what happen.

Player's created pvp back then with TM vs SS, now Dev just kill the whole thing.
08/21/2018 08:31 AMPosted by Bhrazz
Player's created pvp back then with TM vs SS, now Dev just kill the whole thing.

Thats been dead for more than a decade buddy. A few skirms still back in BC and Wrath, sure, but it wasnt anything like prior.

WPvP was dead on 90% on PvP servers. Yours and a few others maintained healthy WPvP ratios and engagements but it was not what the majority player base experienced. If you are upset about increased accessibility to this totally option part of the game, I have some news for ya.
08/21/2018 08:16 AMPosted by Bhrazz
I don't recall any worst idea since the game launched....

I was on a PvP server and Wpvp would just happen naturally....The whole Wpvp is just dead now.

The incentive of ''bounty'', the ''pvp'' talents and the 10% is just bad all together.

Not to mention that the scaling is poorly designed.

It just.... suck.

They should have just left pvp servers how they were minus the legendaries.