No loot after a ton of heroics

General Discussion
Anyone else not getting any drops whatsoever? Is there a lockout or have I just been extremely unlucky?
Heroic dungeons are a train wreck right now. Really poor loot tables, obnoxious trash, poor drop rates and no real incentive to finish them once you've tried your luck at one of the slots.

It makes more sense to wait around for the WQ roulette to deliver your starter gear than to invest too much time in heroics, especially in LFG.
Sometimes I get 2 a run then go 3 or 4 with nothing.

I've done at least 30 heroics and have gotten 1 weapon and 0 trinkets so far.
The only way to gear up at any real pace right now is spending tons of gold buying BoEs . go buy some wow tokens and give blizz ur money. it's what they want.
I guess I've been pretty lucky. Out of three Heroics, I got a trinket, belt, and bracers. The one Mythic I did (up to last boss) gave me a ring. I would really like a new weapon, though.
08/24/2018 02:46 PMPosted by Almalexìa
The only way to gear up at any real pace right now is spending tons of gold buying BoEs . go buy some wow tokens and give blizz ur money. it's what they want.

This.
I'm not motivated enough to run dungeons on my alt. So pretty much my fault on that. But as far as heroic dungeons were concerned. I got so much gear from heroics. I think I ran them for one day and now I haven't done one since. Don't really do heroics since I can do all 10 mythics a week. But it didn't seem bad at all.
I would suggest just skipping Heroics if you can. I just went straight into Mythic dungeons at 297 ilvl with a few friends and they were pretty easy. I actually haven’t done a Heroic yet this expac ha.
It’s the same for normal too. Out of 15 runs between normal and heroic I’ve had 2 gear drops the rest was the tiny Azerite stone.
Thanks for the heads up. I won't be running any more of these either because yeah, it's a royal waste of time. Sliver of Azerite Sliver of Azerite Sliver of Azerite Sliver of Azerite Sliver of Azerite Sliver of Azerite Sliver of Azerite Sliver of Azerite Sliver of Azerite Sliver of Azerite Sliver of Azerite Sliver of Azerite Sliver of Azerite Sliver of Azerite Sliver of Azerite Sliver of Azerite Sliver of Azerite Sliver of Azerite Sliver of Azerite Sliver of Azerite Sliver of Azerite Sliver of Azerite Sliver of Azerite Sliver of Azerite LOL
Try queing for mythics as a 315 dps... good luck.
I'm ok except Weapons and Trinkets. Fifty shoulders/chests and no weapons? Come on.
Do mythics with your guild
I just watched my roomie run 4 mythics in a row and he got 1 drop. A pair of boots.

The drop rates seem really low but I suppose that's RNG being RNG.
ive done 2 weeks of mythic completed all even king rest and siege of boralus ive gotten no 340+ weapons at all considering there are 5 dungeons that drops my class weapon and x2 the fact ive done both weeks
08/24/2018 02:46 PMPosted by Almalexìa

Oh sod off.

I bought a trinket because It's by far stronger than any other currently available trinket, but beyond that I've bought nothing. (And I have 2 340 epic trinkets in my bags I'm not using over the blue I have equipped too, because the gem socket).

I'm 339. I could have been luckier, could have had worse luck, but saying it's somehow impossible to gear normally, especially in the context of spammable heroic dungeons, is outright idiotic.
lol... I just made a thread about my current weapons still being 286, when Im now doing mythic dungeons... Weapons and offhands just dont want to drop for anyone.

I really wish that they would increase the droprate on them.
08/25/2018 01:50 AMPosted by Starblööm
lol... I just made a thread about my current weapons still being 286, when Im now doing mythic dungeons... Weapons and offhands just dont want to drop for anyone.

I really wish that they would increase the droprate on them.

Honestly just go spam a normal mode dungeon manually with a couple friends who could also use the same loot. Rush to the weapon boss, kill, leave, reset, retry until you get it.

That or buy the relatively cheap crafted 310s but why waste money on gear that will eventually be replaced with good RNG in Heroics or Mythics or soon Raids?
I have like eight sets of useless Azerite gear, a bunch of WQ gear, and then a 260 two handed I got from leveling.

Great system.
I got a ring...yay! Other than that I've gotten nothing but a chest that was worse than what I was wearing.

And don't even get me started on weapons. Do they even in this expansion? I finally had to buy one off the AH because in all 325 gear I was rocking a green-off hand and sub 300 main hand.