New Exploit - Getting attacked in Boralus

General Discussion
So I'm currently sitting in Boralus and some invisible, untargetable druid is attacking me with Sunfire.

Anyone else experiencing this? Any solution other than to leave the area?
could try to join a group and get phased into a different shard then leave a bit later when they are hopefulyl gone
Hey Blizzard. More people are doing this now. Hotfix it and ban these clowns.
in the meantime, you could turn off War Mode?
He's likely on top of one of the buildings. I don't have any idea how he could've gotten up there, Mind. Up until now i only thought it was us outlaw rogues who could get up there.
08/28/2018 02:55 AMPosted by Darien
Stop crying and turn off war mode.
08/28/2018 02:59 AMPosted by Huulrah

Found him
08/28/2018 03:00 AMPosted by Valarien
08/28/2018 02:59 AMPosted by Huulrah

Found him
Do you think I would waste my time in boralus killing people?
Ironically enough the moment i alt tab back into the game after reading this post i get a "Snug Harbor Inn is under attack" message

08/28/2018 03:03 AMPosted by Huulrah
08/28/2018 03:00 AMPosted by Valarien

Found him
Do you think I would waste my time in boralus killing people?

Considering you waste your time trying to tell people its "ok to exploit to force alliance back into non warmode" on the forums. . yes yes i do.
08/28/2018 02:59 AMPosted by Lokhir
He's likely on top of one of the buildings. I don't have any idea how he could've gotten up there, Mind. Up until now i only thought it was us outlaw rogues who could get up there.

The current guy is, but the way he gets up is an exploit. I captured a video and I'm uploading it now.

There is also one where they are just completely untargettable inside of something.
08/27/2018 08:34 PMPosted by Darien
So I'm currently sitting in Boralus and some invisible, untargetable druid is attacking me with Sunfire.

Anyone else experiencing this? Any solution other than to leave the area?

It doesn't have to be an exploit, there's an engineering item for that, you can jump quite high with it, higher than a DH.

Another way is to just jump from a very high mountain and glide your way to the top of a building (surely it'd take a few hits and misses to gauge where to jump from but it's very possible).

Creative use of engineering gadgets makes wpvp fun.
Rooftop camping is a time honored wpvp tradition. But, it does need to be fixed from time to time.
How is standing on top of a building exploiting just get your !@# up that building too, if a mage can do it so
can you.
08/28/2018 03:51 AMPosted by Juuhachigou
How is standing on top of a building exploiting just get your !@# up that building too, if a mage can do it so
can you.

Paladins can blink instantly up 50 yards of un-pathed terrain?
08/28/2018 02:55 AMPosted by Darien

I agree
08/28/2018 03:14 AMPosted by Èxu
Creative use of engineering gadgets makes wpvp fun.

Being literally immune to any form of retaliation makes it a lot less fun for the other side.

If you're abusing an exploit (Like the Horde used to do with the Stormwind Cathedral) and your answer is, "JUST TURN OFF WAR MODE LOOOOOOOOOOOL", I think you're totally missing the point.
https://www.wowhead.com/spell=195676/displacement

(This was in response to the mage that blinked back up onto the building, the post was deleted as I responded)
Had a druid invisible spreading moonfires and sunfires in Boralus last week as well. Literally untargetable and was killing everybody in the shard I was in and the only thing you could do was leave the zone and try to get a new shard. Just checked and he's logged in in the past 6 hours so I guess go exploit all you want as an invisible boomkin as you won't get perma'd for it.