[H,A]Bear LF early morning raid guild for BfA

Guild Recruitment
Toon names: Tanktop - Laughing Skull (horde)
Shorts - Cho'gall (alliance)

I have tanked for several expansions,not always on a Druid but thats what I want to play now. I started Guardian tanking in Firelands, went 4/7 mythic (heroic at the time), fully cleared Dragon Soul, quit for life reasons, came back at Siege of Orgrimmar and fully tanked it as well. Tanked on a warrior for most of Draenor, did some mythics in the first tier and fully tanked heroic BRF. Healed on a Holy pally for the start of Legion, 7/7 heroic 1/7 mythic EN, and now I'm here.

My Schedule: I work night shifts Sun-Wed and get off work at 5am. I'm looking for a guild that raids in the morning ~6am-8am or around that. I have Thurs-Sat off so if your guild only raids on those days I can do an afternoon raid schedule.

If this sounds like something you'd be interested in my Battle Tag is Socks#1931

Looking forward to kicking some butt In BfA
Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

https://murlocs.com
* 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
MORNING Wed Thurs Friday 10:30am - 1:30pm EST

Come and check us out at LOST! LOST, a progression oriented Daytime Horde guild, has been located on the Garona server since 2009. The guild atmosphere is laid back, with no drama. We’re a relaxed group, like to kill stuff and have fun with each other. We do expect you to transfer to Garona to be a member of our raid team, but have no problem inviting you crossrealm to see if we are the right fit for you first. We are recruiting for BFA and will be hitting the ground running when the first raid comes out. Priority raid slots will go to those who have proven themselves reliable, punctual, and don't stand in fire. Applying now gives you the chance to get to know us, and prove you are amazing, before raiding begins.

We try to be as flexible as possible, so if your class or role is not mentioned below, get in touch anyway!

Recruitment Needs:

DPS Death Knight

Warlock

Mage

Shadow Priest

Demon Hunter

Rogue

DPS Shaman

Paladin (DPS or Holy)

Hunter

DPS Druid

Contact Us: Ana (Btag WishMonster#1458, Discord Anathiel#2660) or Lily (Lutharion#1126)

Visit Us: http://lost-garona.enjin.com/home to read more about us and fill out an application.

Visit our Discord: https://discord.gg/6zHvByM to read our current requirements and fill out an application.