Blizzcon Statue - Jaina?

General Discussion
I really hope that in this years Blizzcon that they announce a Jaina Proudmoore statue. She seriously has nothing official wise for collectors like me to get (no statue, no figure, Funko or cute n deadly miniature) Would be nice for her to get the Blizzcon statue treatment since i have a feeling its now or never for her... since the spot light has been on her for most of alliance side of things. But i have a feeling it'll be Manduin or Saurfang, i have nothing against them but i feel that they can always make them in future Blizzcons (since i see them being more focused on later)
Agreed. Would absolutely love a Jaina statue with her latest outfit.
I third that! I really want a Jaina statue that I can purchase (in her new outfit, which is awesome!)
well... sadly no sign of a Jaina statue... just a really weird looking saurfang and greymane :(
Greymane such an odd choice.

Are there fans of him? I've literally never seen anyone talk about him. Even though he's been featured a bunch recently.

I would get a Jaina anything so fast.
I was thinking an animatronic Ion Hazicostas peddling backwards on a bike would be epic.
Naw.

We can't be having Blizzard promote an Alliance toon.

Enjoy the Rexxar Statue coming up.
Is it just me? Or do these things look just like Disney Infinity figures?
This would be a goldmine for all the human paladin mains to put on their waifu shrine.
Jaina Statue confirmed and beautiful.
08/18/2018 01:51 PMPosted by Marchesa
Agreed. Would absolutely love a Jaina statue with her latest outfit.

But more so without...
i just saw it... i am so happy :D she will look amazing next to my sylvanas statue <3
How is the face in person? Looks a touch off in the 2 videos i have seen on youtube. Still love it overall.
11/04/2018 10:12 PMPosted by Treli
How is the face in person? Looks a touch off in the 2 videos i have seen on youtube. Still love it overall.

The face is slightly off yes, but in person I think it’s the most gorgeous of all the statues so far.