The Horde Guild Directory(Seeks Guilds!)

Wyrmrest Accord
10/19/2018 10:20 AMPosted by Jeklith
Any guilds with high activity during the 6 to 9 p.m. server time ballpark?

That's exactly what time The Volkar Legion's events are run, and when most people are on. Hopefully we'll get more guilds added to this soon!
Guild Name: Deathguard of Sylvanas
Description: We have weekly activities to help develop and challenge your character. There are between 2-3 events per week and a unique character ranking system that helps you move up in the guild. Faithful to Sylvanas! Military-esque.
Races Allowed: Undead Races Only (Forsaken, Deathknights, etc.)
Leader(s): Lendri & Deandil
Who to Contact: Lendri, Deandil, Caelenhad, Mendeskar, Zavier
RP/PVP/PVE?: HEAVY RP, Some PvE/PvP
Requirements: Website Application, Roleplaying addon (I.E. TRP3)
Most Active Playtime: 3pm Server - 6pm Server everyday
10/21/2018 08:27 PMPosted by Lendri
Guild Name: Deathguard of Sylvanas
Description: We have weekly activities to help develop and challenge your character. There are between 2-3 events per week and a unique character ranking system that helps you move up in the guild. Faithful to Sylvanas! Military-esque.
Races Allowed: Undead Races Only (Forsaken, Deathknights, etc.)
Leader(s): Lendri & Deandil
Who to Contact: Lendri, Deandil, Caelenhad, Mendeskar, Zavier
RP/PVP/PVE?: HEAVY RP, Some PvE/PvP
Requirements: Website Application, Roleplaying addon (I.E. TRP3)
Most Active Playtime: 3pm Server - 6pm Server everyday

Added!
Bump
10/24/2018 09:00 AMPosted by Shaysinn
Bump
Bumpin'
So I guess this won't be coming along on the new forums, so I'll make a new post when the migration is over.
Figure I'd put this here for when you make a new post
Guild Name: Sunblood bulwark
Description: A Sin'dorei military homefront defense guild with light to medium RP and activity requirements. Simple and common D20 system to keep it stylistic but also not over complicated.
Races Allowed: Sin'dorei, Quel'dorei (with direct allegiance pledge to become Sin'dorei and they would likely lose Quel'dorei as a race title but still keep it as a physical description)
Leader(s): Sineros Ravenscar (Sineros), Halari Ravenscar (Pendant)
Who to Contact: Sineros, Pendant, Hemomancy and Disappointed
RP/PVP/PVE?: RPPvP with hopes of having an Alliance rival guild (like high elves or void elves)
Requirements: Not brand new to RP, know at least the history of blood elves but it's not detrimental- we can help you. Be a decent human being OOC
Currently Seeking: (Do you need more tanks/healers/dps? Short on RPers of a certain race? Have an officer slot that needs filling?)
Most Active Playtime: It varies. I have a puppy and some of the active/inactive members have varying times.
Forum Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20767577201