Faction Imbalance

Battlegrounds
Played 20 random BGs on Hpally playing objectively and still toping heals every game.

Won 1 game, lost 19.
1-21 now

By the way last game an outlaw rogue went 20 kbs and 0 deaths without having a pocket healer. He solo gy farmed our entire team. #balanced

I've started to bet my team at the start of each game that if we win the game I'll delete my account live on stream. We've lost every game and I'm not throwing.
1-24.

Our fc died in wsg and then afkd out... so then everyone else afkd and we were down to 4 people only a few minutes into the game. Horde sat in our graveyard with the flag farming the 4 of us repeatedly. So then the "not enough players, game will end in x minutes" thing started. It got down to 15 seconds and then 6 peopled joined and then we all got gy farmed for about 9 minutes until the game ended :) engaging and fun content!
Dear diary,

Today I sucked more at wow than yesterday.

Ive been on a huge losing streak and keep bashing my head against the wall.

My 2 viewers are now down to 1 because they don't want to watch me lose.
Well after 1-25 I think I have to call it for tonight. So excited to log on and do it again tomorrow.

I got 2 pieces of gear from all of those strongboxes though! And it was the same piece (boots) and they were a downgrade from the world quest boots that I got yesterday. Truly worth it.

Truly fun and engaging content guys, this really is fun. It embraces my preferred style of gameplay very well. PvP is very fun and it's really exciting because you never know if you're finally going to win a game or not. And even better, if you do start winning, the plot twist where your team throws is always exciting!

Glad I don't pay cash for a subscription and I just buy wow tokens with gold instead.
08/21/2018 01:20 AMPosted by Terran
He solo gy farmed our entire team. #balanced

lmao
Horde racials were nerfed and people still complaining about faction imbalance.

If this isn't proof that people are just god awful at this game, I don't know what is.

OP is just "very not good" at this game.
08/21/2018 06:16 AMPosted by Doragødx

If this isn't proof that people are just god awful at this game, I don't know what is.

I must really suck then because I’ve won one horde bg out of 6. That’s with 10-12 minute queues too!
I was all set to start pulling apart your point that you performed well on the leaderboards so you must've been playing correctly but.. good lord man that W:L ratio is abhorrent. Whether you're a decent player or not, that sucks.

I think that once it became known that Horde had a small advantage, all the players who thought that small difference was important made the switch and now maybe the advantage isn't so small.

Granted, even 25 battlegrounds in a night isn't telling of a trend but geeze. I've never, ever had a streak that bad.
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/moon-guard/terran/pvp

53% win rate.

http://wow-stats.com/bgwr01.html

Sounds like you're either exaggerating greatly or you had a very bad night but it still wasn't enough to offset your greater than average win rate.
08/21/2018 02:14 AMPosted by Pingazlol
08/21/2018 01:20 AMPosted by Terran
He solo gy farmed our entire team. #balanced

lmao
i have 75% win rate on priest and monk maybe OP is onto something.
I have to agree that Allianve does have some bad losing streaks. You gotta wait til the kiddos log off. It's a bunch of 6 year old back peddlers

Also Hpal doesn't really carry battlegrounds. Resto Druids and disc priests can carry bad teams
I did 5 WSG games last night, trying to get my last achievement in WSG, lost horribly in each one.

Was in top KBs and damage on Alliance each time. Can't carry an entire team when they all have a dance party in the middle, and don't follow objectives.

I remember a time when Alliance would actually win.

Trolling the OP doesn't help your case, and only makes you look foolish.
Dear Diary,

Today me and my friends were solo gy farmed by a rogue. Please don't tell anyone. The last thing I want is for that to become public knowledge.

^^what you should have done OP. In a book with blank pages using ink to write that down

then lit a match to burn it
Lol, we all have those days.
08/21/2018 06:18 AMPosted by Jugaa
08/21/2018 06:16 AMPosted by Doragødx

I must really suck then because I’ve won one horde bg out of 6. That’s with 10-12 minute queues too!

Obviously you were just match throwing to help Ally win, Jugss
08/21/2018 01:57 AMPosted by Terran
1-24.

Our fc died in wsg and then afkd out... so then everyone else afkd and we were down to 4 people only a few minutes into the game. Horde sat in our graveyard with the flag farming the 4 of us repeatedly. So then the "not enough players, game will end in x minutes" thing started. It got down to 15 seconds and then 6 peopled joined and then we all got gy farmed for about 9 minutes until the game ended :) engaging and fun content!

How do you want Blizzard to balance other players resolve/mentality?
You can choose either fast queues & 30% win rate or 13+ min queues. What a win-win situation. Problem could easily be fixed if they dissolved factions for BGs, which has been suggested for the last 8 years. But nah, lore > gameplay, even for a 14 year old game.

Imagine a matchmaking system with 50% win rate and fast (<4 min) queues, which, you know, is used for all other competent PvP games out there. But no, not here, because lore lul.

It was a quick unsub in Legion, looks like another quick unsub here.
Horde mercs were carrying alliance. Since launch seen alliance win 1 BG, an SSM 1500-14xx. Top horde dps usually does more dps than 4 alliance combined. Top horde healer does more healing than 2-3 alliance healers.
Its mind boogling how bad alliance actual is. Convinced they have a fetish for getting GY farmed.