Faction Imbalance

Battlegrounds
08/21/2018 02:04 AMPosted by Rombell
Dear diary,

Today I sucked more at wow than yesterday.

Ive been on a huge losing streak and keep bashing my head against the wall.

My 2 viewers are now down to 1 because they don't want to watch me lose.

I am seriously LOLing
It's funny because I see the exact same thing happen to horde quite often. In fact horde pugs are known for road fighting lol. It seems to me this is just everywhere.
i suck hard at pvp, thats why im switching to horde. tired of getting crushed to the point i cant learn so the horde can either carry me or ill help fix the balance issue.
The Alliance is getting wrekt and they should feel wrekt
Yeah, been doing bgs this whole week and its pretty awful, dont get me wrong I never complained before about ally win rate, it always seemed fair to me 50-50 but as of this expansion i win maybe 1 out of 10, just not sure as to why.
My god this post really made my day, so much tears and drama, you guys really need an Oscar or at least an Academy Award, you put your soul into this.
alliance wins when horde children go to sleep after 12.
08/24/2018 05:56 PMPosted by Ôblivion
My god this post really made my day, so much tears and drama, you guys really need an Oscar or at least an Academy Award, you put your soul into this.

I won a 945 ring because I lost an av, I'll take that instead of an oscar.
08/22/2018 07:50 AMPosted by Pingazlol
Eh the Horde players probably put the effort into get better instead of spending all their time on the forums complaining and screaming Blizzard favoritism.

must be nice to be favorited then huh?

guarantee i'll see you crying about fireblood soon enough despite the horde having vastly superior offensive racials for years that have led to the population shift
Dear Diary,
63-5 now. Thankfully I entered a few BG's where the Alliance was already winning somehow but it still feels hopeless. I still manage to top the healing meters somehow even though I am not able to heal those guys who wont stay in mid with me. "Healer go with the FC" they say.. whatever that means.. Some mean people in AB yelled at me for not healing them but they were clearly clueless. Everyone knows that objectives win so I guarded LM the whole time and they all just kept dying at BS. I just wish Blizz would nerf horde to fix this..
08/21/2018 03:10 PMPosted by Ripshadow
Horde mercs were carrying alliance. Since launch seen alliance win 1 BG, an SSM 1500-14xx. Top horde dps usually does more dps than 4 alliance combined. Top horde healer does more healing than 2-3 alliance healers.
Its mind boogling how bad alliance actual is. Convinced they have a fetish for getting GY farmed.

Well all of the high-end pvp players went horde. I wouldnt say alliance is bad, horde just have a huge ammount of amazing players, a few good solid experienced pvp players on 1 team will wreck and it seems to be every game ha.

lordy, come back to ally :D
08/21/2018 01:03 AMPosted by Terran
Played 20 random BGs on Hpally playing objectively and still toping heals every game.

Won 1 game, lost 19.

This games not about just healing in general, it's about pocket healing whatever spec is currently bonkers.
Man all the 1400 Horde players defending OP racials make me laugh. Guarantee if you 1 vs 1 any of them theyd get absolutely dumpstered
Man its the same on horde, played 15 games tonight , won 0, Effing 0. tomorrow i might go 15 wins 0 losses. but i doubt it haha
08/21/2018 02:04 AMPosted by Rombell
Dear diary,

Today I sucked more at wow than yesterday.

Ive been on a huge losing streak and keep bashing my head against the wall.

My 2 viewers are now down to 1 because they don't want to watch me lose.
LOL
08/21/2018 06:16 AMPosted by Doragødx
Horde racials were nerfed and people still complaining about faction imbalance.

If this isn't proof that people are just god awful at this game, I don't know what is.

OP is just "very not good" at this game.

How were they nerfed?

Blood Elf was turned from one kind of OP to another kind of OP, if you think that an AoE dispel isn't good you are ABSOLUTELY being carried.
"Join a premade"

Oh yeah I'll just join the one of the zero available premade groups in LFG.

Or I can start one and not have a single person join because Alliance have just practically quit PvP entirely.

Btw, I've played Horde for a long time. The reason I mostly stuck with Alliance is because Horde wins aren't satisfying. You can 1v5 all day as Horde, Alliance are complete push overs. But imo Horde are worse because they just want their easy wins and never want to be challenged.
Dear Diary,

Went 0-6 today horde side. A real !@#$ show. I blame myself for not being able to survive being focused with no help from teammates.

I wonder if it's the time of day? (early AM, EST)
08/27/2018 09:30 AMPosted by Moonraja
Dear Diary,

Went 0-6 today horde side. A real !@#$ show. I blame myself for not being able to survive being focused with no help from teammates.

I wonder if it's the time of day? (early AM, EST)

I went 2-2 last night, between midnight and 2:30 am est. It's still pretty balanced.
Dear diary,

Stuck at work again! Still had a fun day yesterday. Went 4 and 1 solo queuing alliance and was top 3 damage and kbs nearly every game as a gimp destro lock.

I wonder when my horde buddies are gonna get queue sick and start playing alliance again? We can wait in Goldshire between queues!