Faction Imbalance

Battlegrounds
08/26/2018 10:00 AMPosted by Vara
08/22/2018 07:50 AMPosted by Pingazlol
Eh the Horde players probably put the effort into get better instead of spending all their time on the forums complaining and screaming Blizzard favoritism.

must be nice to be favorited then huh?

guarantee i'll see you crying about fireblood soon enough despite the horde having vastly superior offensive racials for years that have led to the population shift

I played Horde in WOD and didn't cry then lol.

I don't suck at look at everything and anything else in this game to blame like 80% of the forums.
While everyone complains about his situation. The sad part is none of you wanna believe it. Instead you wanna make it out to be like its more equal when theres nothing but post after post after post of this problem. But yet apparently its ok cause you have a couple of horde saying its fine theres no problem. Which is fine. Yes its fine cause me and the rest of wow players are gonna just roll horde until it snowballs so much we will all be waiting for pvp ques that will never happen cause there isnt enough alliance to supply bg's. I guess at that point we can have 1hour ques or longer im fine with that since everyone wants to ignore the problem. I will fix it and reroll with everyone else that is going too because everyone seems to turn their head. See you on the populated side! =)
09/10/2018 06:10 PMPosted by Dootìs
While everyone complains about his situation. The sad part is none of you wanna believe it. Instead you wanna make it out to be like its more equal when theres nothing but post after post after post of this problem. But yet apparently its ok cause you have a couple of horde saying its fine theres no problem. Which is fine. Yes its fine cause me and the rest of wow players are gonna just roll horde until it snowballs so much we will all be waiting for pvp ques that will never happen cause there isnt enough alliance to supply bg's. I guess at that point we can have 1hour ques or longer im fine with that since everyone wants to ignore the problem. I will fix it and reroll with everyone else that is going too because everyone seems to turn their head. See you on the populated side! =)

Your theory about it snowballing so much that it turns into hour + queues would make sense if there was not a thing called mercenary mode.
09/10/2018 06:10 PMPosted by Dootìs

Good the plan is working, all the bads switching to horde is what's helping the ally win rate catch up.
I'm old enough to remember when Horde would QQ about alliance racials and how Nelf hunters could one shot priests from shadowmeld.... ahhhhh the good old days.

Truth was, even back then horde would pwn PuGs in BGs.

Why? Alliance play the game like Allen Iverson played basketball. Horde plays it like a good hockey team.

Racials aren't the issue. Class balance isn't the issue. You suck. Do better.
11/14/2018 11:55 PMPosted by Revín
Why? Alliance play the game like Allen Iverson played basketball. Horde plays it like a good hockey team.

This is probably the best reference ever.