Warrior salt thread.

Warrior
Instead of having 42,000 threads whining about different things from the warrior class let’s post all our salt here and save the rest of the front page post for useful info.
y'all suck to heal #PriestProblems
Last night I was playing Gloomhaven and I used Cragheart and he opened a huge can of whoop-!@# on a bunch of demons. He stood there against four of them, beat them down and didn't croak.

AND DO YOU KNOW WHY HE DIDN'T CROAK?!?!?

He had better self-sustain my Prot Warrior.
No sustain on arms at this expansion that emphasis so much on PVP is a huge bull!@#$. Also the only thing we exceed is AoE and they are nerfing it.
Fury isn’t doing very well atm either arms was doing good with overpower but I guess that’s getting nerfed now so warrior is just gona go downhill this xpac prot feels bad unless they get shield slam procs arms is gona lose a lot of dps fury just doesn’t do enough damage compare and the no utility warrior will be left out of mythics
08/25/2018 03:03 PMPosted by Alûcárd
Fury isn’t doing very well atm either arms was doing good with overpower but I guess that’s getting nerfed now so warrior is just gona go downhill this xpac prot feels bad unless they get shield slam procs arms is gona lose a lot of dps fury just doesn’t do enough damage compare and the no utility warrior will be left out of mythics

What.
I am content with how our class is and I am grateful we are not druids
08/25/2018 03:41 PMPosted by Theranes

This is true. I am also happy with the class outside of world pvp. That’s just a bad joke.

What's wrong with druids?
Resto is looking to be a top 3 healer in high keys and a must have at least one in raids, Bear is looking to be a must have for some specific bosses in cutting edge progression in Uldir, Feral is getting tons of attention and it doesn't look like it's stopping, and Boomkin is looking like a top contender for Uldir dps.

On the other hand it looks like this is gonna be a warrior gets forgotten expansion.
08/31/2018 07:47 AMPosted by Zetlysm

What's wrong with druids?
Resto is looking to be a top 3 healer in high keys and a must have at least one in raids, Bear is looking to be a must have for some specific bosses in cutting edge progression in Uldir, Feral is getting tons of attention and it doesn't look like it's stopping, and Boomkin is looking like a top contender for Uldir dps.

On the other hand it looks like this is gonna be a warrior gets forgotten expansion.

I don’t think we will be forgotten. We will probably excel at m+ with our burst aoe, my mythic group is centered around each player having their place and I’ve been excelling at that. Maybe a little more single target and some pvp love and I think we will be fine.
The lack of haste (or maybe secondary stats from Helm, Chest. and Shoulders) makes me feel super slow as both Fury and Arms.

Fury flows nicely, but just underperforms compared to arms.

It would be nice if Arms had a different mastery as it doesnt need to be a bleed spec. More sustain as Arms would be appreciated.

Prot needs IP off the Global. Or at least 1 or 2 of its moves off of the global.
Unpopular opinion. Warriors are doing fantastic and the forums are full of drama queens.
I would enjoy a different Arms mastery. Wish they hadn't nerfed my Seismic Wave, but I understand why they did it.

Fury could use some more oomph, I think. I don't feel like I'm doing any more damage when I use my CDs.
mine is simple, i'm bored of being an Orc lol, I want to play a different class, I heard for prot its HMT, but I also have a good set of Fury, sooo I've heard that being a goblin is good for both....so I want to change Race. I just started Prot this expansion, so any issues it has had in the past, or new issues i'm not aware of. Fury the dps kinda stinks atm. but RACE I need to pull the trigger I just don't know which one. lol.
Fury isn’t doing very well atm either arms was doing good with overpower but I guess that’s getting nerfed now so warrior is just gona go downhill this xpac prot feels bad unless they get shield slam procs arms is gona lose a lot of dps fury just doesn’t do enough damage compare and the no utility warrior will be left out of mythics[/qFu

[quote="207663299807"]Fury isn’t doing very well atm either arms was doing good with overpower but I guess that’s getting nerfed now so warrior is just gona go downhill this xpac prot feels bad unless they get shield slam procs arms is gona lose a lot of dps fury just doesn’t do enough damage compare and the no utility warrior will be left out of mythics

Fury is doing pretty nice. Only issue is that you need the gear. Now i do think we could still use a small buff because we do lag behind too much on other classes if we dont have any decent gear. We shouldnt need top notch ilvl just to do similar dps as other classes. I stay toe to toe with top meta dps. So far the only issue is it requires much more effort on my end to keep numbers up. While other classes can just smash keys in any order and still do great dps lol I shouldnt be toe to toe with classes that have lots of blue gear still and im almost all epic out.
08/31/2018 02:28 PMPosted by Xaladune
While other classes can just smash keys in any order and still do great dps lol I shouldnt be toe to toe with classes that have lots of blue gear still and im almost all epic out.

Somehow, this doesn't ring true.
I was a dps'ing god before they "fixed" us. Can we just have mastery be worthless and undo 10% of the ability damage nerf plox. K thx
Having no baseline stun as Arms or Fury is awful. They need to make Storm Bolt basline. Also take Recklessness and Charge off of the GCD, it's mental that they're on it. Makes a 10 second ability only last 8 seconds.
I've off specced as arms in Mythic dungeons and have had no problem keeping up on damage...and there are times I still pull off the tank with Warbreaker/Bladestorm. I really don't see a problem with it.

Protection....I feel it's in a good spot for where Blizzard wants tanks--not being able to excessively chainpull and live. Hell, with a competent healer, we can do that with the power of Shield Block and using cooldowns to help with the gaps. Hell, our toolkit is really nice for dungeons like Atal'Dazar, Freehold, and Tol Dagor.

What does annoy me, however, is where Prot stands compared to other tanks. It really feels like Blizzard put Prot Warrior in line for BFA tanking standards, then left specs like Blood DK to run rampant without a care. That DKs have passable mitigation and great self healing, and we have great mitigation and no self healing offends me.