Island Expeditions difficulty effect on drops

BFA Dungeons, Island Expeditions, and Raids
Hi
Since i saw the new mounts i feel in love with the parrot mount and i wanted to get one done mythic freehold both week but with my luck i wil never get one there so i tried to do the Island Expeditionsfor Squawks. At the first week Mythic was challening but after week 2 with gear it is just a joke mostly with a good group....

Soo after more then 100 won Mythic island expeditions and a lost sanity later, I only got 1 pet, nothing else even that pet is the most common one. Is there some timegate so you will not get pets/mounts chance after a set amount exploration per week or the chance is really that bad if that is the case good luck for anyone getting the 28 pet achivemnt.

So to go back to the original question, is there any difference on drop chance if not then there is literally no real reason to do mythic as you can do normal faster with 0% chance to die. So can we get some conformation about that mythic gives more chance if not then this whole Island Expedition is nothing more then do some normal fast for the weekly reward while you hate your life nothing else.

Also please either make the bags wich gives only Seafarer's Dubloons something else to drop or make Seafarer's Dubloons atually usefull for someone who only does pve as i have over 300 saved up and using it for pvp just makes the already 90% onesided games even worse, like i can heal 50% of my hp 5 times in one fight sounds soo much fun.
Cute name
I made a similar post earlier asking if they can clarify what drops from what difficulty and if the drop rates are intended to be super low or not, or if they're time gated right now. Of course no reply.
Having done a ton of mythics myself, seems like the only benefit to difficulty is the AP rewards, and achievements if that is your thing. Not gotten anything since I started besides the blue pally FL pauldron mog.
I at least got a few pets from island expedition but not mount yet after almost 100 m runs and I agree the dumbloons are useless drop when you're qued as a geared m group
08/26/2018 08:43 AMPosted by Moonpony
Having done a ton of mythics myself, seems like the only benefit to difficulty is the AP rewards, and achievements if that is your thing. Not gotten anything since I started besides the blue pally FL pauldron mog.

I have also not noticed much difference when running Mythic IE's.