SV, BM, or MM for BFA?

Hunter
Obviously I will branch out as I play more. However, I'm wondering what spec I should main going into BFA.

I'm really digging Survival the most, as it is the most fun in my opinion, followed by BM and MM last. MM just isn't fun for me.

What do you guys think?
08/10/2018 08:23 AMPosted by Ansen
Obviously I will branch out as I play more. However, I'm wondering what spec I should main going into BFA.

I'm really digging Survival the most, as it is the most fun in my opinion, followed by BM and MM last. MM just isn't fun for me.

What do you guys think?

You already made a pick yourself, I know its hard to make your own decision but it a step forward to becoming an real boy. Move forward my fellow hunter.
BM got a 3% buff recently. Also, it has the Frenzy mechanic again, so you get rewarded for paying attention rather than 7.3.5 "hit all the buttons."
08/10/2018 08:23 AMPosted by Ansen

What do you guys think?

if the last 3 expacs have shown us anything whats good at start of expac will change after a week or so once more people get to 120. So if you enjoy a certain spec more play it cause the "ok everyone is doing heroics" now tuning is gonna happen regardless