the alliance gave up ? we dont win bgs?

General Discussion
when do we win alterac valley ? when will the alliance win random battlegrounds ?
do we all have to rol horde just to pvp . so who is the horde going to pvp ?
with no alliance ?
i cant afford the aussie dollars to faction change :($60 a pop .or start from scratch with 2 days left to BFA :(
sorry to vent .but alliance need to start pulling up their socks in pvp random battlegrounds
I do all the time.

It depends on time of day.

Weekends are usually Horde wins. Alliance seems to win mostly on weekdays before 1700 EDT.
08/12/2018 06:12 AMPosted by Chilblains
I do all the time.

It depends on time of day.

Weekends are usually Horde wins. Alliance seems to win mostly on weekdays before 1700 EDT.

you reply on a horde ,so your not true alliance player?
where is the true alliance ?
turn off the merc mode so maybe the real alliance can have a chance to win
My statistics are all fairly even.

Some BGs I, statistically, tend to lose a ton are Silvershard Mines(102 games - 41 wins - 40%WR) and Warsong Gulch( 148 games- 69 wins- 46%WR).

Personally, Twin Peaks also feels like a BG I lose way more often than not but statistically I am surprised to see I get a good number of wins there. Though it sure feels like I don't win it that much.

I hate dealing with all the water around the Horde base. Feels very unfair.
Like the cliff the alliance base sits on?
turn off horde underbelly npc at dalaran merc mode .please Blizzard
My battle groups win AV all the time as ally. Horde barely.
AB is 50/50
WSG Ally mostly.
SilverShard Horde mostly.
I think we are pretty spread out.
From my observation if the objective is anything other then zerg the enemy general the horde will win 80-90% of the time. If the objective is zerg the enemy general then the Alliance will win about 90% of the time.
I've read that AV is finally non-zergable, which generally means it's easier to win on Horde.
So I queue, and get the same idiots that don't understand the map (and more importantly, don't want to).
Trust me, Alliance wins AV. Not as much as you did when it was zergable (Horde players are seemingly incapable of zerging the correct bosses, and stop at Bal en masse), but you still win.
Play some on Horde side. They say the exact same thing when they're losing a BG, but it's even more toxic because they have longer queues to get in and lose.