Dead Server-Rp xenophobes Killed it

Emerald Dream
They gave you that option to turn off rp warmode-let me grab the link

https://us.shop.battle.net/en-us/product/world-of-warcraft-service-character-transfer
08/19/2018 07:34 AMPosted by Maëkur
08/18/2018 10:15 PMPosted by Morigari
wpvp seems dead on this server, and I hardly see any players out in world.

this is all because a few rp players dont wanna see non rp players in our realm.
So we get LEFT OUT of cross realm zone technology, and we are left with an empty ghostland server.

No alliance to see out in the world questing, just 1 here and there. have not seen a single horde all day. Wpvp is dead on this server, and the RP xenophobes are to blame.

Now rest of us are trapped in a ghostland, i see hardly any alliance, and no horde. Its like a single player game... I remember before Cross realm tech, this was a top Wpvp server, now its probly one of the worst.

Blizzard, please give us option as a individual to queue warmode with NON rp servers, warmode on RP servers is a barren ghostland, and it will just get worse.

You typed out 5 paragraphs and 4 of them say the exact same thing.
And can be summarized with two letters: qq
I see people all the time, both friend and foe. Non-RP servers shouldn't crossrealm with us or any of the other RP realms (ex-PVP or not).
Imagine the other tiny RP realms even more deserted than emerald dream. A complete ghostland, and i have friends on them that are very sad about it. At the very least blizzard needs to give us complete cross realm/sharding with all other RP servesr, to make the zones have at least some players.

Warmode has cut our already segregated community in half. I server hop and i can see all other servers have so many more players.

Please bring back life to RP servers.

Let at least all the RP players shard together. Customers dont want to pay subscription for a single player game.

Or give us free transfers off RP servers if you continue to forcibly segregate us into single player games, with no non-rp warmode, or cross server/sharding.
If a realm's actually dead, Blizz needs to do the right thing and offer free transfer and close the realms. It's not right to drag us down with them. I chose to play here for a reason, I didn't choose those realms.
08/19/2018 07:34 AMPosted by Maëkur
08/18/2018 10:15 PMPosted by Morigari
wpvp seems dead on this server, and I hardly see any players out in world.

this is all because a few rp players dont wanna see non rp players in our realm.
So we get LEFT OUT of cross realm zone technology, and we are left with an empty ghostland server.

No alliance to see out in the world questing, just 1 here and there. have not seen a single horde all day. Wpvp is dead on this server, and the RP xenophobes are to blame.

Now rest of us are trapped in a ghostland, i see hardly any alliance, and no horde. Its like a single player game... I remember before Cross realm tech, this was a top Wpvp server, now its probly one of the worst.

Blizzard, please give us option as a individual to queue warmode with NON rp servers, warmode on RP servers is a barren ghostland, and it will just get worse.

You typed out 5 paragraphs and 4 of them say the exact same thing.

An approach that has helped me through many essay assignments in college
get out op
08/26/2018 07:47 PMPosted by Jarleon
If a realm's actually dead, Blizz needs to do the right thing and offer free transfer and close the realms. It's not right to drag us down with them. I chose to play here for a reason, I didn't choose those realms.

Ain't that the truth.

I'm tired of feeling like I'm not playing on Emerald Dream because Blizzard wants me to feel like I'm on a dead server like the unfortunate people.
Thought we had made it past the "blame rappers for all the problems" phase... guess not
WPvP is out there. Try turning Warmode on. We out here EVERY DAY in these skreets
This guy is hiding on his level 80 alt, why are you guys taking him seriously?