Impossible to quest - keep getting killed

Emerald Dream
Prev 1 2 3 4 6 Next
08/22/2018 01:04 PMPosted by Zendarien
08/22/2018 12:56 PMPosted by Lokur

Oh? Is that like how DEHTA members griefed your pet battles, or was that a different situation?

Did I overplay my hand, Maekur?

You are still bringing this up? Here is a lesson for you to take to Wyrmrest Accord... if an organizer of an RP event doesn't want your participation … then kindly bow out.

Here is another lesson: if your story line sucks... don't get bent out of shape when people don't want it included in their event.

Thanks for the advice, but I already did all that many years before I (unfortunately) met you.

Here's some advice for you:
08/22/2018 01:04 PMPosted by Xeer
08/22/2018 01:03 PMPosted by Maëkur
I wonder if Zend would have figured it out if I hadn’t said anything
We all know the answer is "no."

Im rather glad he posted on a WyA toon.
08/22/2018 01:11 PMPosted by Zendarien
As if that somehow lessens your embarrassment.
Is this what we’re doing now?
08/22/2018 01:04 PMPosted by Xeer
08/22/2018 01:03 PMPosted by Maëkur
I wonder if Zend would have figured it out if I hadn’t said anything
We all know the answer is "no."

08/22/2018 01:14 PMPosted by Ashenmaw
08/22/2018 01:11 PMPosted by Zendarien
As if that somehow lessens your embarrassment.

Its a point of pride with me... not knowing/remembering people's alts names.
08/22/2018 01:21 PMPosted by Zendarien
Its a point of pride with me... not knowing/remembering people's alts names.
It was fun watching people try to sockpuppet support for whatever idiocy they were pushing. A shame blizz broke that system.

...don't worry about it, it was a thing before your time. :)
At least other people have diverse names to be forgotten, and not just change a letter or two in their main's name and call it a day.
08/22/2018 01:27 PMPosted by Lokur
At least other people have diverse names to be forgotten, and not just change a letter or two in their main's name and call it a day.

Haha those idiots

All my RP toons have very diverse names. But Zendarius, Zendarion, Zendarien…. they are all now the same character... if you roll played with me... you would know that... or right... I've never seen you in game except for that time you threatened to grief my RP event. I guess you are in the right guild after all.
Zendisial
08/22/2018 01:39 PMPosted by Zendarien
All my RP toons have very diverse names. But Zendarius, Zendarion, Zendarien…. they are all now the same character... if you roll played with me... you would know that... or right... I've never seen you in game except for that time you threatened to grief my RP event. I guess you are in the right guild after all.
Maybe if you had a decent RP ecosystem to promote people wouldn't try to correct you or make your system more appropriate?

How is that other people's fault? Take some accountability for once, man.
08/22/2018 01:42 PMPosted by Maekillidan
Zendisial

My three mages used to be worgen... so the had old timey Worgen names... Zendisial Payne.

When I race changed to human... I changed the name... Zendisial was too old timey for a human mage... so Zendarion (basically a very human name... Darius with a family mage prefix Zend) check my RP addon people... its all in there... oh yeah... I've never seen you people in game. Funny that.
Is this the "Florida Man" version of an ED thread?
08/22/2018 01:50 PMPosted by Zendarien
08/22/2018 01:42 PMPosted by Maekillidan
Zendisial

My three mages used to be worgen... so the had old timey Worgen names... Zendisial Payne.

When I race changed to human... I changed the name... Zendisial was too old timey for a human mage... so Zendarion (basically a very human name... Darius with a family mage prefix Zend) check my RP addon people... its all in there... oh yeah... I've never seen you people in game. Funny that.

I’ve rp’d with you
Turn off warmode.
...Always fun seeing you nip at my heels for my attention, Zendisial.

Now you have it. Scoot along now. :)

Why don't you host an internet radio show on the topic of how all the people who disagree with you are all infact the same person. (in your mind)
Should be a real interesting listen.

Some people stay triggered for a moment; you’re triggered for a lifetime.

Sir, you’ve gone too far!
08/22/2018 03:15 PMPosted by Peeksapina

Sirs, Is don't knows what yous talkings abouts.
08/23/2018 08:34 AMPosted by Bebbilicious
#triggered
08/22/2018 03:15 PMPosted by Peeksapina

08/23/2018 09:40 AMPosted by Xeer
#triggered

How dare you make fun of his RP you disgusting elitist.