Impossible to quest - keep getting killed

Emerald Dream
Prev 1 3 4 5 6 Next
08/22/2018 08:48 AMPosted by Ianash
I am curious tho, how is the PVP in ED? do fractions at least respect level gaps or is it just *orc smasssshhhhhhhhhh orcccccc smmassshhhhhhhhhhhhh*

Fractions don't but perhaps percentages might?
08/23/2018 10:30 AMPosted by Hargus
08/23/2018 08:34 AMPosted by Bebbilicious

Sirs, Is don't knows what yous talkings abouts.

08/23/2018 09:40 AMPosted by Xeer
...#triggered

How dare you make fun of his RP you disgusting elitist.

Cheeseburger RP is still RP and you disgust me Xeer. I can’t believe you’d shun somebody trying so hard to RP
08/23/2018 09:40 AMPosted by Xeer
#triggered

I don't think it takes much to trigger you, Xeer. Remember... I read your skype logs which were posted. Texting about ME while at work with Return and Hebro and the rest of the Merc Outfit. Omg. Like maybe I'm old (and old fashioned) but that is grade A weirdo to me.

Edit: and btw... what did I ever do to you guys anyway? Besides disagree with you with my internet words?
08/21/2018 08:15 PMPosted by Xeer
and/or make things up. :)

I voice only the truth - Something you know nothing of

08/21/2018 08:15 PMPosted by Xeer
I’m sure many things are possible when you 5v1

You must earn the privilage to an honorable 1v1 with me. You have a long ways to prove yourself, snake. I don't think you can

08/23/2018 01:33 PMPosted by Zendarien
I don't think it takes much to trigger you, Xeer

Just the sight of our forum avatars sends him into a fit of angst and rage
08/23/2018 02:10 PMPosted by Bronkk
Just the sight of our forum avatars sends him into a fit of angst and rage

Yeah... I am starting to wonder about everything. Like remember that very first time I posted on the fourms and Xeer and friends was convinced I was Kulk… and not a new xfer from WrA (like I was )

And i wanted them to stop this Kulk nonsense so they suggested I join their mumble to prove who I wasn't (i guess lol) and then I got recorded... like how wierd was that?

I am starting to think the Kulk ruse was just to talk to me or maybe to get my IP.
08/23/2018 02:24 PMPosted by Zendarien
Yeah... I am starting to wonder about everything. Like remember that very first time I posted on the fourms and Xeer and friends was convinced I was Kulk… and not a new xfer from WrA (like I was )

Yeah, that was ridiculous. I believe it was just a poor attempt to defame your character....which backfired

Give up, Xeer. You have a losing record with us and will only continue to lose.
08/23/2018 02:46 PMPosted by Bronkk
08/23/2018 02:24 PMPosted by Zendarien

Yeah, that was ridiculous. I believe it was just a poor attempt to defame your character....which backfired

And I wasn't around but this Kulk must have had a really trauma inducing effect on Xeer for him to be seeing Kulk everywhere lol.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
<span class="truncated">...</span>

And I wasn't around but this Kulk must have had a really trauma inducing effect on Xeer for him to be seeing Kulk everywhere lol.

I was and I remember at the time Xeer was so traumatized that he started posting on a new toon named "Chald". Odd coincidence

All these years later and he still believes anyone who he disagrees with is Kullk. These accusations have to stop at some point
08/23/2018 05:12 PMPosted by Bronkk

I was and I remember at the time Xeer was so traumatized that he started posting on a new toon named "Chald". Odd coincidence

All these years later and he still believes anyone who he disagrees with is Kullk. These accusations have to stop at some point

08/23/2018 05:08 PMPosted by Maekur
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
Because zend and bronkk are such upstanding memebers of this forum.

What a riot.
Missed you guys! <3
08/23/2018 05:36 PMPosted by Hargus
zend and bronkk are such upstanding memebers of this forum.

Thank you Hargus, very cool!

08/23/2018 05:38 PMPosted by Frinkls
Missed you guys! <3

<3
look at my cool helm
Zerglords brag about zerging.

More at eleven.
Is the WSB refugee guild chat broken or something?
A GM told me to use the forums as guild chat. While we wait for an Imperial overhaul of the system.

Or while I'm afk in the bank... waiting...
Oh let's not pretend that Xeer's bad behavior towards me had anything to do with WSB. It stated like 2 years before I ever even met Himanshu... although his 'friends' did accuse me of being a WSB spy and actually kinda tried to get me gkicked from Sorrow's guild.

Their tactics:

Social ostrication - (see above)
Public shaming - like every week on HAX radio...even though I NEVER phoned in
Name calling - like every week on HAX radio
Recording of conversations.
Accusations of deceipt. (sock pupetting)
Gaslighting.
And let's not even start on the RP griefing at public events.

Its textbook.
08/23/2018 08:08 PMPosted by Xeer
Is the WSB refugee guild chat broken or something?

Lawls
08/23/2018 08:40 PMPosted by Zendarien
Oh let's not pretend that Xeer's bad behavior towards me had anything to do with WSB. It stated like 2 years before I ever even met Himanshu... although his 'friends' did accuse me of being a WSB spy and actually kinda tried to get me gkicked from Sorrow's guild.

Their tactics:

Social ostrication - (see above)
Public shaming - like every week on HAX radio...even though I NEVER phoned in
Name calling - like every week on HAX radio
Recording of conversations.
Accusations of deceipt. (sock pupetting)
Gaslighting.
And let's not even start on the RP griefing at public events.

Its textbook.

1. Poor spelling
2. Poor punctuation
3. Lack of cohesive thought processes
4. Generalized rambling
5. Petty jealousy

Trump University Public Relations graduate