08/23/2018 11:44 PMPosted by Peeks
Trump University Public Relations graduate

Next stop, The White House!

/salute
MAGA
08/23/2018 07:39 PMPosted by Hargus
Zerglords brag about zerging.

No one is bragging about zerging

Did the Dwarf indulge in too much ale again? You sound confused. No more tavern hopping for you
08/24/2018 08:21 AMPosted by Bronkk

Did the Dwarf indulge in too much ale again? You sound confused. No more tavern hopping for you

You bragged about making Xeer go to his garrison when you tried to kill him 5v1... that’s bragging about zerging you !@#$ing sperglord
08/24/2018 08:28 AMPosted by Maekur
<span class="truncated">...</span>

You bragged about making Xeer go to his garrison when you tried to kill him 5v1... that’s bragging about zerging you !@#$ing sperglord

Wrong

There were only two of us, Kkhaoz and myself. We only wanted to check in and see how his box making buisness was doing but instead he fled to the confines of his garrison walls. No bragging

Very rude!
Or was it signs he made...I can't remember
08/24/2018 08:21 AMPosted by Bronkk

Yes you did.

Also how dare you.
08/24/2018 09:42 AMPosted by Bronkk
Kkhaoz and myself.

inb4 Bronk is multi boxing scum.
Bronk is a multi-boxing scum, and Zend is one of his boxes.
08/24/2018 12:15 PMPosted by Zendarien
08/24/2018 09:42 AMPosted by Bronkk
Kkhaoz and myself.

inb4 Bronk is multi boxing scum.

You’re not really inb4 something that happened 2 years ago...
08/24/2018 12:18 PMPosted by Lokur

Bebbit, I am thinking of hosting a cross realm pet battle event for MG and WrA. If I do do this... kindly do not attend... and also let the rest of the 73rd know they aren't invited either... I wouldn't want the event mount griefed.
08/24/2018 01:21 PMPosted by Zendarien
08/24/2018 12:18 PMPosted by Lokur

Bebbit, I am thinking of hosting a cross realm pet battle event for MG and WrA. If I do do this... kindly do not attend... and also let the rest of the 73rd know they aren't invited either... I wouldn't want the event mount griefed.

How noble of you to prevent RP griefing.
08/24/2018 01:50 PMPosted by Hargus
08/24/2018 01:21 PMPosted by Zendarien

Zendisial telling others not to RP on a RP realm? What a griefer.

PVP <> griefing no matter what all you crybabies say. Its in the game mechanics and in the ToS.

Alliance got pwned for years by WSB... and your tears are still so delicious.
08/24/2018 02:02 PMPosted by Zendarien

PVP <> griefing no matter what all you crybabies say. Its in the game mechanics and in the ToS.

Alliance got pwned for years by WSB... and your tears are still so delicious.

I don’t remember losing to WSB
With a title like this, I almost expected it to be about Himanshu name changing to lvl again...
08/24/2018 03:09 PMPosted by Bathory
With a title like this, I almost expected it to be about Himanshu name changing to lvl again...

Omg... its Bathory... my favourite forum shadow …. priest. Dude... RMP... carry me to 2K... n we be friends, okay?
I would be so on board for a pet battle event! My fire team will crush them all! #1 Poke-err I mean Pet Battler!

Go Lion!
08/24/2018 10:08 PMPosted by Frinkles
I would be so on board for a pet battle event! My fire team will crush them all! #1 Poke-err I mean Pet Battler!

Go Lion!

I'll be sure to let you know when it happens... probably will be teams of BfA pets only though (in keeping with the expansion)

Maybe ED/WyA/MG event....

I am still getting all my Bfa pets. Should be fun...and a great prize!!!
08/24/2018 07:17 PMPosted by Zendarien
shadow …. priest.

RMP...

It's almost like you're so bad at pvp you don't even know how comps work in arenas...
RMP is with a disc priest, idiot.

we be friends, okay?

Hard Pass

P.S. What ever happened to your "SUPER HEAVY RPER" frands in the 73rd? Now you're bashing them after hiding under their shadow for so long...
08/24/2018 11:15 PMPosted by Bathory
P.S. What ever happened to your "SUPER HEAVY RPER" frands in the 73rd? Now you're bashing them after hiding under their shadow for so long...

Ah you missed some big drama. I wasn't involved but I have zero tolerance for mount griefing picnic RPers.