ENOUGH! Stop the QQ about allied races

General Discussion
Oh shush. Other people getting nice things shouldn't hurt you. If you get enjoyment out of keeping people from things they paid for, take a look in the mirror for the problem.

Doing the quest at the embassy should be enough since Legion is now old content. This is per Blizzard's own design philosophy. Like how they change pet tokens to make sure no one was obligated to do Legion content to start relevant. They need to be consistent in their approach.
08/21/2018 11:22 AMPosted by Cindariel
08/21/2018 11:17 AMPosted by Tovek

AKA "I dont wanna play the game, give me free stuffs!!!"

Jesus people are so damn entitled now days its crazy.
No your right we are entitled! We are entitled to what we payed for.
You got what you paid for. You can earn the favor of and unlock these allied races in game right now! Just like it said in the product description.
08/21/2018 11:30 AMPosted by Hnetu
Oh shush. Other people getting nice things shouldn't hurt you. If you get enjoyment out of keeping people from things they paid for, take a look in the mirror for the problem.

Doing the quest at the embassy should be enough since Legion is now old content. This is per Blizzard's own design philosophy. Like how they change pet tokens to make sure no one was obligated to do Legion content to start relevant. They need to be consistent in their approach.

I don't care if any of the people who replied to my thread works on getting allied races unlocked

At the current time that is how you unlock it.

You do it or you don't, no one is threatening you to do so
<span class="truncated">...</span> No your right we are entitled! We are entitled to what we payed for.
You got what you paid for. You can earn the favor of and unlock these allied races in game right now! Just like it said in the product description.

Actually Allied Races in the product description did not list any of the allied races you obtain from doing BFA content, they only list ones from a previous expansions content .
Meh. If people spent half the effort actually just doing the rep grind that they do complaining about it, most of them would be finished already.

But this is GD. *shrug*
08/21/2018 11:34 AMPosted by Tyl
Meh. If people spent half the effort actually just doing the rep grind that they do complaining about it, most of them would be finished already.

But this is GD. *shrug*

I only post from work. So no, literally makes no difference.

Nice try though.
<span class="truncated">...</span> You got what you paid for. You can earn the favor of and unlock these allied races in game right now! Just like it said in the product description.

Actually Allied Races in the product description did not list any of the allied races you obtain from doing BFA content, they only list ones from a previous expansions content .

And you can get them. There doesn’t seem to be a point here.
08/21/2018 11:33 AMPosted by You
08/21/2018 11:30 AMPosted by Hnetu

I don't care if any of the people who replied to my thread works on getting allied races unlocked

If you don't care why'd you make a thread to yell at other people?
<span class="truncated">...</span>

And you can get them.

Yes while neglecting entirely the content of the expansion you paid for that contains the main feature.

Quite literally everything on the product purchase page as features you can do via the current BFA content except for those 4 allied races they advertise to you as BFA content .
08/21/2018 11:37 AMPosted by Hnetu
08/21/2018 11:33 AMPosted by You

Exactly. Its hypocrisy.
I for one, don't have access to the allied races, I didn't put in the time to so I don't really expect to have them given to me "freely".

Like many others, I strongly believe the allied races should be available from the get-go of the expansion. I think the returning players would really enjoy that and it would probably bring in some more subs for a while.

Do I disregard the time people have spent to get them, no. I do believe they deserve the allied races, and I'm happy they got them before the release of BFA.

Complaining is one way to voice your opinion or your discontent about the subject, but in the end, it's all about how you voice your concern.
08/21/2018 11:37 AMPosted by Hnetu

He had to get his QQ off his chest. :D
I don't suppose there is really anything to be said here, though. Other than to laugh at the idiocy, anyway. The people who want them will make the effort to unlock them, as intended. The rest will keep crying salty tears and spamming the forums with their entitled cries of anguish.
08/21/2018 11:13 AMPosted by Ralzeeja
Yeeeeaaaah...I get your point. But I don't think anyone is going to mentally translate "begin your quest to recruit" as "grind out rep for 2-3 weeks". Seems a little disingenuous to me.

this is one of the issues. Language grey enough to be "correct" but....its the kind of grey that some people don't like.

The getting to know you quests....no problems there. Besides the mana crystal collection part I actually like the nightfallen quest line done so far.

Highmountain...was kind of flat to me. cut and dry stuff. Up to just the dungeons there. No hammer....other than that peace has been restored. yay me...

Its the WQ cycle that has many go okay...why? Inb4 some apologlists statement of well they are quests....right?

quests? yes. Integral to the story line? No. With some repeats of basic quests hit in story they tend to confuse even. Why am I back here.....again?

Also confusing as at least with highmountain and nightfallen we free these people. So....their freedom wasn't enough?

Hey you lady leader cow...are we really going to do this? You weren't a real chieftain, you didn't even have a united tribe until I came along. Now you won't tell me the time of day till I run wq cycles for 30+ days?
I just want an allied race that isn't a color morph. That's literally all I want.

Also a race that wasn't just your run of the mill "core humanoid" race would be flipping fantastic...
08/21/2018 11:45 AMPosted by Tyl
I don't suppose there is really anything to be said here, though. Other than to laugh at the idiocy, anyway. The people who want them will make the effort to unlock them, as intended. The rest will keep crying salty tears and spamming the forums with their entitled cries of anguish.

Great, thanks for your contribution. You may proceed back to the high horse of grinding at your leisure.

And don't worry, people think you're very cool.
08/21/2018 11:38 AMPosted by Kzi
And you can get them.

Yes while neglecting entirely the content of the expansion you paid for that contains the main feature.

Quite literally everything on the product purchase page as features you can do via the current BFA content except for those 4 allied races they advertise to you as BFA content .
They didn’t tell me I had to go to silithus to gain access to the BFA quests. That’s old content. Expansions add content throughout the game, it isn’t their fault people have misconceptions on what an expansion is. You bought access to features, zones, and stories. They can be implemented anywhere.
08/21/2018 11:49 AMPosted by Murchú
I just want an allied race that isn't a color morph. That's literally all I want.

Also a race that wasn't just your run of the mill "core humanoid" race would be flipping fantastic...

Think of this they gated an entire allied race behind a grind for Dranei to get new eyes then gave new eye skins to blood elves for free lol
As a loooong time customer who has given hundreds if not thousands of dollars to blizzard over the past decade to play this game I get really annoyed when people call paying customers “entitled”. Well yeah we spend a lot of time and money to play this game. You’d think blizzard would do something a little more customer friendly from time to time
08/21/2018 11:51 AMPosted by Bishop
As a loooong time customer who has given hundreds if not thousands of dollars to blizzard over the past decade to play this game I get really annoyed when people call paying customers “entitled”. Well yeah we spend a lot of time and money to play this game. You’d think blizzard would do something a little more customer friendly from time to time

You have what you paid for. There's a game for you to play.

Play it or don't.