343 MW Monk LF Mythic Progression Guild

Guild Recruitment
LF Serious Raid Guild // Flexible raid times(Preferably between 6pm-12am) + Can change servers
Hello! I'm the GM for [A] <Storm Soldiers> (Darkspear US). We will be doing content across the board when BFA comes out. We're recruiting those who are friendly and engaging. :D

Our Ranks
    Raider
    PvPer
    Raider / PvPer
    Social (More casual gameplay.)

Raid Times
We currently have two raid groups forming with opposite timeframes.
Raid Group 1 will raid Mon/Wed/Fri at 10 P.M. EST.
Raid Group 2 will raid Tues/Thurs/Sat at 10 P.M. EST.
Raid times may change to accommodate more people as more join. We're looking to push Mythic/Mythic+ in BFA.

Voice Comms
For voice communication we use discord.

Other Plans
-Our PvP interest will accelerate when the new PvP season begins, however we are starting to do PvP events.
-Social events are also being planned and will soon be held, including giveaways, transmog contests, low-leveling parties, etc.!

We are also currently looking for leadership roles, including Raid Leader, Bank Manager, Social Events Leader, etc..

You can contact me at StormSeven#1241 on B-Tag or StormSeven#5231 on Discord. Thanks in advance, I hope to hear from you. Have a great day.
It seems we fit your schedule and are in need of a healer.

<Attempts Were Made>
[US][H][Thrall] is recruiting for our mythic progression team for BFA.
Raid Times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm EST ( 5-8pm PST )
Previous Progress: 10/11M Antorus

We are a newly formed guild made up of 10/11M raiders. We are currently reforming our mythic raid team with a progression mindset.

Recruitment Needs:
Healers
DPS w/ Healer OS
DPS w/ Tank OS
Death Knight
Boomkin
Any exceptional DPS

More Info: https://docs.google.com/document/d/18qDKo30G9nWGif-eaaPKmDJsALEj2YrP6k6aBdfdZXI/edit

How to Apply: Fill out a quick application here: https://goo.gl/forms/kE71tWAz56tozWOR2

You can also message us on Discord or BNet:

Recruitment Contacts:
Recruiter:
Kaitlyn#1980 (BNet)
Kaitlyn#9472 (Discord)

GM:
Aperture#1385 (BNet)
Arriet#0437 (Discord)
(H) <Against Humanity> Heroic/Mythic Raiding
<Against Humanity> Leadership is made up of players that have been playing & raiding since vanilla. The guild itself is 99% adults’ players looking to have fun but not waste time.
If your easily offended or looking for a free ride please do not join.

Raid Days and Times
Wednesday Thursday 9:30pm-12:30am east coast
We may add a third day when we start mythic content.

We are recruiting Ranged DPS & Healers. However, Casuals are welcome to join to.
Boomkins
Shadow priest
Hunters
Elemental Shamans
for Heroic, Mythic Raiding and Mythic pluses

We are looking to build a second team with different days and times Recruitment is fully open for this team.

Looking to Build a RBG's team as well.

Guild Requirements / Rules
Guild rules are to respect each other help each other get better or fix things.
Understand that all decisions are intended to do what’s best for the guild / raid team.
DBM or Bigwigs
GTFO
Discord
90% raid attendance: However, we know real life sometimes comes first just be in Contact if you are going to miss time or something.

IF you made it this far please contact any one of us in game or real ID to join or if you have any questions.
Toastedfel Bnet Sayosen#11204
Vashaun or Laugur Bnet swiftc28#1571
Felcora Bnet Valcora#1970
Happyendings Bnet Phinnias#1774
Deathwhip

Discord contact https://discord.gg/YgAFTq
Wow Communities link https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/P7JBy5ahlzd?region=US&faction=Horde
Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

https://murlocs.com
* 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
If you're looking for hardcore raid on a non-hardcore schedule, let me know. I won't blast you with a ton of stuff to read but I can leave you a link to our post. This is a new group I am starting, I am former top 50 myself, I don't have time to raid 5 nights a week though. Starting a group for hardcore raiders that want the hardcore environment without the time sink.

Times:
Thur / Fri
10pm - 2am est
Goziy#1877
Link to recruitment post:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20767758588#1
Lets talk buddy Wonday#1963 you would be a perfect fit for our guild on Kul Tiras .. Maelstrom #1 alliance guild on the server.
Pyro

Raid Times:

Thursdays and Sundays:

6 - 10 PM PST // 8PM - 12AM CST // 9PM - 1AM EST

Who we are:

A brand new guild with seasoned leadership looking to do casual mythic raid tier content in a non-committal, 2-day / week setting.

What we are looking for:

Any Class / Spec

Skilled players that want to have a good time raiding and enjoy progressing current PvE content such as Mythic Raids and Mythic+ Dungeons in a casual environment.

What makes us stand out:

In the past, Mythic content was mostly cleared by well-established guilds with a tight roster.

We do not require regular attendance from our raiders, a new raid roster will be established on a week by week basis based on availability of the individual raider.

Most recent changes to specializations and cross-server technology allows us to create a more fluid and social raiding environment.

The “Hardcore” raid guild is no longer needed in order to enjoy Mythic raid content in a skilled and social setting.

Contact info:

In game message/mail to
Troyz-Illidan
Berrd-Illidan
Or add BattleTag Troyz#1253
Guild Name: Grandpa Reflexes
Realm: Aerie Peak (PvE)
Contacts: Revolt and Sore
Battle-Tag: Revolt#1620 and Sore#1869

<Grandpa Reflexes> is a very experienced and successful raiding guild consisting of players who no longer wish to commit to standard raid schedules. Formerly hardcore raiders of Fierce, we are now simply looking to enjoy the game on a less demanding schedule. Although we plan to only raid 6 hours, we still plan to down mythic content in a reasonable time frame. We're looking for like minded, experienced players to round out the roster.

Classes Desired:
Please add me on battletag to discuss. We currently have 4 roster spots to fill out. (2 Heals, 2 DPS). No Paladin or Priest healers. As for DPS, mainly looking for ranged dps that aren't mages or warlocks but would consider melee. Please have similar end game mythic (or old heroic) experience.

Notable Achievements (10 Man):
  • US 2nd/World 13th Heroic Will of the Emperor
  • US 2nd/World 18th Heroic Elegon
  • US 3rd/World 19th Heroic Four Kings
  • World 1st Heroic Stone Guard
  • World 2nd Heroic Feng the Accursed
  • US 5th Heroic Garajal the Spiritbinder
  • US 5th Heroic Madness of Deathwing
  • US 10th Heroic Spine of Deathwing

• You can verify our history at fierceguild.enjin.com
    You can verify our most recent stint in Mythic Raiding during WoD here: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/aerie-peak/Fierce/rating.tier17

Raid Times
    Saturday and Sunday 12:00 PM - 3:00 PM EST
    Hi there, I think you would be a great fit for our community. Our main play time is usually 6PM-11PM EST, since most of us are working adults (9-5'ers).

If you're interested in raiding, we raid from 9PM-11PM EST on Tuesday and Thursday, with an optional day on Sunday.

Check out our website for more information: https://wow.kryptedgaming.com/

Porowns#1472
    We are a top 200 US 2 night raiding guild, looking to push 3 nights for the start of the raid tier. We were top #2 guilds that raided 2 nights, while raiding only 3 hours a night.

Tichondrius - Horde

We ended half way through Legion but a lot of our old members went on to be in top 100, top 50 guilds, but have since returned to the guild.

We are raiding 8-11 est Tues, Wednesday, Thursday.

Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20767588656#post-1

Let me know if you're interested or if it can fit your schedule.

Bizzy#1748
    Nathan#0442
    Bump
    Added few of you to discuss more in depth
    Were on frostmourne and have just Reformed!

<Ropegang> are a semi hardcore progression guild on Frostmourne run by experienced GM/Officer's with great leadership skills. We always like to find the fine line between semi hardcore raiding and still having fun and enjoying each other’s company with mythic+, raids, etc.

Raid Times:
    All time is in Server Time - Frostmourne
    Wednesday: 6:30-9:30pm (3rd day possible with numbers) either thurs or mon
    Sunday: 6:30-9:30pm

Oganius (GM) - Shigz#1485
    Alwayslucky (CM) - brandon92#1794

Hope to hear from you mate - if not happy guild hunting
    Good afternoon Mistwaves!

Noticed you were already talking to a few of these fine folks but I figured I’d throw my name in the pot. <Forge> is a weekday night (T/W/Th 9-12 Central) Mythic raiding guild comprised of high progression and CE Legion raiders, and we’re currently looking for a Mistweaver. I’d love to talk to you about your goals!

My btag is IEatSoul5#1332
    We are a top 200 US 2 night raiding guild, looking to push 3 nights for the start of the raid tier. We were top #2 guilds that raided 2 nights, while raiding only 3 hours a night.

Tichondrius - Horde

We ended half way through Legion but a lot of our old members went on to be in top 100, top 50 guilds, but have since returned to the guild.

We are raiding 8-11 est Tues, Wednesday, Thursday.

Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20767588656#post-1

Let me know if you're interested or if it can fit your schedule.

Bizzy#1748
    Nathan#0442
    Exploring all offers. Thanks
    Our guild (OOB) was formed on November of 2006 and has raided since level 60 molten core. While we are going on our 12th year as a raiding guild we do so without recruiting for the bench. Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7pm till 10pm CST.
    We pride ourselves in the stability of this guild and treat each other like family here. I would love to speak with you about everything else. I do not feel that to cut and paste recruitment spam on people’s threads, give either person any insight. It is much better to find a good fit by actually taking the time to get to know someone. If this peeks your interest, please take the time to add me so we can talk. My Bnet ID is Geo#1668

I look forward to speaking with you,
    Geo
    Proficiency is a semi hardcore raiding guild on US Turalyon. Our goal will always be to kill all mythic content when it is current and prior to the following raid tier. To make that happen, we need raiders who know their class/spec inside and out and are willing to put in the time and effort to do whatever is needed to maximize their raid performance.

Outside of raids, you’ll typically find us pushing keystones,doing xmog runs,leveling alts or pvping. While none of this is required, it’s nice to have a community of active players.

Current needs Healers- Priest, Druid, shaman or monk
    Ranged dps: Mage, warlock, hunter, druid or priest
    Melee: Rogue, DK, paladin or monk

While the classes listed above are what’s preferred, we’re always open to adding any skilled players regardless of current recruitment needs.

Raid times and days - Monday,Tuesday and Thursday- 10PM-1AM EST. (We will be raiding 4 days the week that Uldir is released and then will return to the regular schedule the following raid reset.) Please only apply if you are able to maintain at least 90% raid attendance.

Contact Masurao#1842 for more information.