World quests item level

Customer Support
I am puzzled about something, my wife and I both play and doing dailies a lot, if not all, of the rewards are different item level for us. Mine always seem to be 5 higher. I have searched and can not find anything on this. Today's global world quest is to do 4 dailies on Zandalar. My reward is a 335 cloak, my wifes is a 330 cloak.
We are both 120 , have same artifact power and withing a few points of item level.
RNG is RNG, sometimes WQ’s awards upgrade when you get em.
RNGesus - pray for him and maybe they'll get your luck haha
it is not an RNG issue, the tool tip over the quest shows different item level rewards for each of us.
08/27/2018 02:09 PMPosted by Nexmagus
it is not an RNG issue, the tool tip over the quest shows different item level rewards for each of us.
If you feel it's a bug, file a bug report.
One thing I remember, but may be getting wrong, is that the ilvl offered for WQ rewards is based on an upgrade from your current ilvl, up to a cap, after which it plateaus and the only way to improve would be a lucky Warforge or Titanforge.

Is there an ilvl difference between the two characters?
08/27/2018 01:27 PMPosted by Nexmagus
I am puzzled about something, my wife and I both play and doing dailies a lot, if not all, of the rewards are different item level for us. Mine always seem to be 5 higher. I have searched and can not find anything on this. Today's global world quest is to do 4 dailies on Zandalar. My reward is a 335 cloak, my wifes is a 330 cloak.
We are both 120 , have same artifact power and withing a few points of item level.

Those few points make a difference. There is an ilevel line that moves that item from 330 to 335.

You have crossed it she has not quite yet. That is the only reason. They still have an opportunity to WF and TF on top of the base reward as well.

That is why the reward says 335+
Here is my issue: On the map, a World Quest Reward might read Armor level will be 330; however, after I have completed the quest and received the reward, the item level is way less. The last one was 285, instead of 330. Why would that happen? This has been consistent on every item I have earned. Is there a remedy?