Ythisens thread

General Discussion
Lately i see a lot of comments saying he didnt reply to this topic or 'made fun' of this person and gets a lot of backlash from what he does.
I dont think those people understand what his job is and what he can/will reply to.
He is here to manage the community, not give constant updates on issues that are not his department or job. A police officer is not going to go put out a fire in the same way a CM is not going to address exploits/game developments.
I think he brings some much needed comic relief and presence to the forums, even if that presence isnt addressing major issues, it's better than nothing and im grateful we even get CMs - especially one that has a sense of humor and can have a joke without trying to be PC at every corner.
I get a good cackle out of most of his responses, and even more so at the responses and hope he doesnt change.
Im curious how many people stand on this side of the fence, and how many stand on the other?
who?
yeah, i like how he pokes people

i come on the forums for entertainment mostly, and he delivers
Yak. Yak never changes.
Save your shining horse and lance for another day.
08/27/2018 04:28 PMPosted by Dreadmoon
Yak. Yak never changes.

The Zandalari waged war to gather slaves and wealth. Kul Tiras built an empire from its lust for gold and territory. Fordragon shaped a battered Stormwind into a military superpower.

But Yak never changes.
he locked my thread about Anduin riding Wrathion into battle I’ve been salty ever since.
Ythisens is a pretty cool guy who doesn't afraid of anything!

08/27/2018 04:23 PMPosted by Quinzal
who?

One of the Blues, a community manager and moderator of these forums.