Need help on progression w pally @ lvl 57

General Discussion
I’m playing a human pally and I just finished everything in Blasted Lands and Deadwinds Pass but I’m very unsure of where to go next. There doesn’t seem to be any quests leading me to new areas like I am so used to.

I know there are portals in SW and boats but I just need guidance.
I want to do as many quests as possible..

Thank you all for any assistance offered
Go to SW quest board in Trade District or Dwarven District and pick up any quest there for another zone..in 3 levels you'll be prompted to advance to either Outlands or Northrend(at 60, you can buy flying then as well). Quests in older zones will discontinue in scaling. You'll spend levels 60-80 in those zones.
Most zones on the map will scale up to 60 unless otherwise marked. If you're out of quests and are looking for a new place to quest, hit up the Hero's Call Board.

https://www.wowhead.com/object=206111/heros-call-board

That'll give you a selection of areas you can go to and resume questing. Once you reach level 58, you can move on to Outland or Northrend, both of which will also be available from the Hero's Call Board.
08/27/2018 09:15 PMPosted by Scelen
Go to SW quest board and pick up any quest there for another zone..in 3 levels you'll be promtped to advance to either Outlands or Northrend(at 60, you can buy flying then as well). Quests in older zones will discontinue in scaling.

Aww thank you... I’ll do that
There's also the Adventure Guide, which is very convenient. I forget what the hot key is, as I usually just click the button. For the Alliance!
Some I'd recommend as Eastern Kingdoms has some great quest zones are Western and Eastern Plaguelands, Searing Gorge isn't too bad. Kalimdor I'm personally fond of Felwood and Winterspring to name a few to give you that last push to 60.
Yeah, check your Adventure Guide. If you're out of quests and don't know where you should go, the Adventure Guide will probably have a quest for you.

It's on the small task bar, bottom right.