LF active social guild

Guild Recruitment
Hi, I'm looking for an active social guild. I have an autistic child and my wife is chronically ill so my game play is sporadic at best. I try to make the most out of the time I can be on. Probably won't be looking to raid, would be interested in some dungeons, light pvp, make a few friends. I've been playing solo the last few expansions as my guild died out at the end of cataclysm :(

I'm not opposed to a realm change if it means there would actually be people online.. ty for your consideration.

While I likely can't raid I do like to help with things I can accomplish... farm alchemy mats for flasks, need fish for a platter etc. That way I can still feel like I'm part of the team.
I think we have a perfect guild for you. We are tight, small guild of about 20 active players. We are obviously in the process of recruiting people for raiding but also just adding people to our family. We have people online doing things all hours of the day and are very welcoming to new players. We all just hang out in gchat and discord and do our thing.

my bnet is mute#1292 add me and we can talk some more
Here is our post, https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20767759083

Let us know if you'd like to chat.
Were on frostmourne and have just Reformed!

<Ropegang> are a semi hardcore progression guild on Frostmourne run by experienced GM/Officer's with great leadership skills. We always like to find the fine line between semi hardcore raiding and still having fun and enjoying each other’s company with mythic+, raids, pvp etc.

Raid Times:
All time is in Server Time - Frostmourne
Wednesday: 6:30-9:30pm
Sunday: 6:30-9:30pm

Oganius (GM) - Shigz#1485
Alwayslucky (CM) - brandon92#1794

Hope to hear from you mate - if not happy guild hunting
We've had over 60 people online every night since expansion launch, and you'd be welcome to join us!

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for almost nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:
  • Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 10/11M Antorus (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - bere#11183, ilpad#1438
2. Disasterpiece - 11/11H Antorus (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, T/W/T) - butts#1849
3. Wubs & Friends - 11/11H Antorus (10pm - 1am CST, W/T) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit http://SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!
Greetings, Zariell!

[A] <In the Meowntains> of Whisperwind/Dentarg is LFM!

About Us:

<In the Meowntains> prides itself on a relaxed, encouraging atmosphere that empowers its members to play to the best of their ability. We're home to new and returning players, game veterans, altoholics, soloists, and laid-back adventurers-- all easygoing adults who play to have fun, whether that means tackling endgame content at a more casual pace or doing their own thing and enjoying some friendly green text along the way! I think our supportive environment may be a good fit for you!

In BFA, we plan to take on warfronts, island expeditions, Mythic+, and raids with a patient, positive attitude, but you don't have to participate in endgame! In fact, you don't have to participate in any event we host; they're all entirely optional, from our weekly Dragon Night runs (a legacy raid night, dedicated to the pursuit of pets, mounts, and transmog), the occasional game of hide-and-seek, holiday party, parade, and more! Attend what you want, and fret not over the rest. :)

You would be introduced to a tight-knit group of players, but we're a welcoming bunch and look forward to bringing like-minded friends into the fold! Most of our members are in their mid-30s or older, but anyone 18+ is invited to join.

Our Schedule:

Due to a wide range of time zones, work schedules, and family obligations, we are most active in the evenings and on the weekend. Guild events typically begin between 6-7pm CT (which is server time). In BFA, raid night will fall on Saturday (and Sunday, as needed), with a 7pm CT start time.

Discord:

We use Discord both as a communication tool and as a forum. You'll never be required to speak in Discord; however, we do urge event participants to listen in if possible.

Our Discord link is available upon joining the guild; once in Discord, you'll find channels for WoW, as well as:

- Minecraft (we've our own modded Minecraft server)
- Heroes of the Storm
- ESO (Elder Scrolls Online)
- 7 Days to Die
- (fan)art
- tabletop gaming
- Critical Role
- and more!

Interested? How to Join:

If you have questions or would like an invite to <In the Meowntains>, contact OneGnoment#1168 or XellaSmash#1503 via BattleTag.
08/29/2018 12:35 PMPosted by Cdnmute
I think we have a perfect guild for you. We are tight, small guild of about 20 active players. We are obviously in the process of recruiting people for raiding but also just adding people to our family. We have people online doing things all hours of the day and are very welcoming to new players. We all just hang out in gchat and discord and do our thing.

my bnet is mute#1292 add me and we can talk some more
I added you, mine is Clownfish#1222 so you know who it’s coming from. Look forward to talking with you.
08/29/2018 03:39 PMPosted by Stardrop
Greetings, Zariell!

[A] <In the Meowntains> of Whisperwind/Dentarg is LFM!

About Us:

<In the Meowntains> prides itself on a relaxed, encouraging atmosphere that empowers its members to play to the best of their ability. We're home to new and returning players, game veterans, altoholics, soloists, and laid-back adventurers-- all easygoing adults who play to have fun, whether that means tackling endgame content at a more casual pace or doing their own thing and enjoying some friendly green text along the way! I think our supportive environment may be a good fit for you!

In BFA, we plan to take on warfronts, island expeditions, Mythic+, and raids with a patient, positive attitude, but you don't have to participate in endgame! In fact, you don't have to participate in any event we host; they're all entirely optional, from our weekly Dragon Night runs (a legacy raid night, dedicated to the pursuit of pets, mounts, and transmog), the occasional game of hide-and-seek, holiday party, parade, and more! Attend what you want, and fret not over the rest. :)

You would be introduced to a tight-knit group of players, but we're a welcoming bunch and look forward to bringing like-minded friends into the fold! Most of our members are in their mid-30s or older, but anyone 18+ is invited to join.

Our Schedule:

Due to a wide range of time zones, work schedules, and family obligations, we are most active in the evenings and on the weekend. Guild events typically begin between 6-7pm CT (which is server time). In BFA, raid night will fall on Saturday (and Sunday, as needed), with a 7pm CT start time.

Discord:

We use Discord both as a communication tool and as a forum. You'll never be required to speak in Discord; however, we do urge event participants to listen in if possible.

Our Discord link is available upon joining the guild; once in Discord, you'll find channels for WoW, as well as:

- Minecraft (we've our own modded Minecraft server)
- Heroes of the Storm
- ESO (Elder Scrolls Online)
- 7 Days to Die
- (fan)art
- tabletop gaming
- Critical Role
- and more!

Interested? How to Join:

If you have questions or would like an invite to <In the Meowntains>, contact OneGnoment#1168 or XellaSmash#1503 via BattleTag.

Looking for a new home as well here is my post I just made https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20767619388
08/29/2018 12:30 PMPosted by Zariell
Hi, I'm looking for an active social guild. I have an autistic child and my wife is chronically ill so my game play is sporadic at best. I try to make the most out of the time I can be on. Probably won't be looking to raid, would be interested in some dungeons, light pvp, make a few friends. I've been playing solo the last few expansions as my guild died out at the end of cataclysm :(

I'm not opposed to a realm change if it means there would actually be people online.. ty for your consideration.

While I likely can't raid I do like to help with things I can accomplish... farm alchemy mats for flasks, need fish for a platter etc. That way I can still feel like I'm part of the team.

Hi there, Zariell!

I also have a kiddo who is autistic, I would love to add you as a friend in general if you decide to guild elsewhere, but our guild might be a great fit for you too! :)
We do raid, but there's no pressure to raid if you are not into that. We are also a social guild. We enjoy dungeons and expeditions and running older content too.

More info here on our guild:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766156663?page=2#post-22

But please feel free to add me to Bnet (#Nickidoodles1448) or contact me in game!

Have a great day!
08/29/2018 12:30 PMPosted by Zariell

Hello! I think my guild would be perfect for you. We are a very small active guild looking for new players to join. we like to have fun and although i am looking for people to raid with, all is welcome and NO ONE is forced to do anything they do not want to. We are on Horde Side bleeding hollow realm. We are a friendly fun group of individuals :) I am the GM so if you have any more questions feel free to ask :) my bnet is GliderGirl90#1793
Hi Zariell! =D

About us:
Raids are on Tues and Weds night 7pm server. We do not do Mythic raiding (the mentality is too toxic for what we are). We will go as far as we can into Heroics, however. We do not ask our raiders to research fights outside the game. Just know we raid for fun and like to learn the fights as we go. Efficiency isn't our goal, fun is. You are welcome to do personal research if you wish, however, if you enjoy min-maxing. Attendance is not mandatory. RL first always and you will never be pressured to be there. First and foremost, we want to be your home on Azeroth.

Impromptu Alt raids on other weeknights if we have enough interested.

We also do Pet Battle Tournaments (NCAA college basketball-style brackets) weekly. We cycle the night each week. Sometimes Monday, Thursday and Sunday depending on the week. Prizes to be had such as gold, mounts, pets, toys, etc.

Warmode PvP and Mythic+ is our focus on non-raid, non-pet battle nights.

Generic Guild Info:
Only friendly, non-toxic people. Asmongold and Sodapoppin fanboys need not apply.
Unlimited Guild Repairs to members and their alts.
Guild Discord to hangout with some of the most friendly members of the Alliance.
Free items in our FREEBIES bank tab to help you level through BfA.
Sweet, sweet Kul Tiras-themed tabard and ranks.
An amazing GM who loves to come to the assistance of members being attacked by Horde filth.
No silly rules other than to be respectful to others.

Throw up a post here or hit me up ingame @ keihndeth#1251 if you're interested or have questions. Look forward to hearing from you =)
[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria that has been around since Vanilla. We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 40 with children and jobs.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm Server time. (2-6 pm Pacific) with our first raid scheduled for September 9th.

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for BFA.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, but we are especially in need of a caster DPS and a DPS/Healer hybrid for our raid team. All additional classes are also welcome.

You do not need to be a raider to join, we also accept casual players looking for a long term family to play with.

Please consider us if you are looking for a mature and friendly environment with an established, long term guild.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home. Daveta#1154.